☽︎YᑌᑎᕼO'Տ ᑭOᐯ☾︎

After texting Jae this morning it was pretty obvious we share our first class together, so I decided to wait out front for him so I could talk with him on the way to class.
surely he would like a friend in class so I wanted to put myself out there...and try and shoot my shot.

There's a party my friend Hongjoong is throwing tomorrow night and I wanted to invite Jae, maybe after loosening up together he wouldn't mind the idea of coming home with me.

After a while of waiting I realised I infact woke up really early. I've been waiting for about 40minutes when I could have just gone to get lunch and then talk to Jae at the classroom...so why was I so persistent on waiting for him?
Maybe because he just...seemed different, like he would appreciate the small gesture.

After almost an hour of waiting a noticed the dorm apartment doors open and close, I was in the middle of a game on my phone so I didn't look up straight away but when I did I noticed Jae walking away, theres no way he didn't notice me standing here waiting? Maybe he didn't realise I would wait for him.

I didn't even realise I would wait for him, but yet here I am running up to the short male tapping his shoulder.

He stopped abruptly but didn't turn around, maybe he didn't want to see me after Tzu last night or maybe he just didn't want to be friends?
"Um...Jae?" I asked snapping him out of whatever trance he was in, he turned around with a small smile on his lips, damn he has nice lips...they're so cute and kissable to look at, I wanna know how they feel-
"Hi Yunho, what's up?" Jae asked snapping me out of my thoughts, God Yunho get your head out the gutter for a second.

I smiled at him when I realise his attention was finally on me, "I wanted to know if you would like a ride to school? Though I have to stop a the cafè first...I forgot breakfast" I said shyly moving my hand to scratch the nape of my neck.

He looked down at his shoes playing with the hem of his shirt before nodding, "yeah sure I was just heading there myself".

I smiled excitedly grabbing the smaller boys hand and running off in the direction of the campus cafè, I hadn't noticed I intertwined our fingers until we reached the cafè.

I looked over at Jae who had an evident blush across his cheeks while looking down at our intertwined hands, shit-

I suddenly felt butterflies abrupt in my stomach from the small gesture, "oh I um..sorry" I apologised removing my hand from his, involuntarily pouting at the loss of warmth from the skinship.

Why was I so upset about not being able to hold his hand? Its not like we are dating...I haven't dated in forever, I just 'see' people for example Tzu...we weren't actually dating just seeing each other, but she thought we were offical for some reason.

I looked up once I realise it was our turn to order so I stepped forwards and placed my order, I looked down at Jae who was alittle behind me and asked what he wanted.
He just shook his head before saying he would order after me, "no its okay really I'll pay" I told him but he just placed his hand on my shoulder telling me that he will just order after me.

I didn't realise until he removed his hand that my heart skipped a beat and when I realised the loss of contact I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
Damn this boy...why do I feel nervous all of a sudden.

Our orders both finally arrived m, which I was thankful for since I couldn't find the words to start a conversation...though it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, more just weird that it was silent.
As soon as we got our orders we made our way towards class, Jae already knew where he was going which surprised me alot but I just followed along next to him.

Earning a few glares from people around us and some occasional whisper from people I've been with we finally made it to class.
"Hey Yunho!" Hongjoong called from the back of the classroom, I waved to him and escorted Jae to the back of the class with me.

"Woah another one?" Yeosang said pointing to Jae who was nervously sipping on his coffee.
"What no he's-" I went to explain but wooyoung cut in, "thats his new neighbour, he's friends with minnie" wooyoung said making the young males head fly up.

"Oh your wooyoung" was all he said before silence fell upon the class.

"Alrighy students take your seats" the teacher said entering the lecture room. Since there was a spare seat amongst my friend group I offered it to Jae, too bad it wasn't next to me rather next to Min-gi and Hongjoong.

"Class welcome to a new semester, today we will work on a new assignment-" the teacher blubbered on about the criteria of the course and the new assignment but I couldn't focus on what he was saying.

All I could manage was staring off into space while my ears listened in on HongJoong's conversation with Jae who was silently giggling.

"So I'm having a party if you would like to come with...you don't have to interact with anyone if you don't want but it would be nice to see you still" he said and Jae agreed saying he would attend.

Yes now I can pull all my moves at this party and Jae will be falling for my charms.
Though I'm still bummed I didn't get to be the one to invite him...I don't know why I wanted to be the one to ask him, maybe he has some charms himself that I'm falling for.

I laughed alittle outloud to myself, smiling down at my desk before getting lost in my thoughts once more.