CHAPTER 8

I hope everyone of you are feeling better after the stunts. If you want someone to talk, I'm always here. Not a empty hope, please talk to me if you need someone to listen.

"How are you feeling, Liam?" Jay questions when we come down for breakfast. Liam is dressed up in my cloths and it makes me smile every time I realise that. And he looks handsome as well, I don't think there is a single day where he doesn't look like an adorable, cuddly teddy bear.

"I'm fine, thanks" Liam answers and Louis wriggles his eyebrows at me with a smirk. Jay drags Liam into the kitchen while I hover over living room.

"So, what happened?" Louis questions eagerly.

"As if you didn't sneak in and see for yourself" I say and he grins.

"You know me so well" he pats me proudly "But did you two kiss before cuddling like husbands?"

"No" I sigh but I was content with last night "But I kissed his forehead though, twice"

"Uhh" he grins brightly "I and Harry may not have kissed that many times, but he gives me lot of forehead kisses. When I asked the reason, he said forehead kisses are special and saved only for really special ones"

What else should I expect? Louis is a goner.

"Right." I mutter, shaking my head "Now come on, it's getting late for school"

"Yeah" he nods and we walk into the kitchen. Jay is chattering away with Liam. From experience, I know he isn't very good with strangers but he looks downright uncomfortable and pained to be here.

"I think I should go distract mum from him" Louis sees it as well.

"You should" I nod and he walks over to Jay. Liam quietly slips away, head bowed and shoulders sagged.

"Hey" I talk up when he reaches me "You okay?"

"I am" he nods, even though he is not.

"Breakfast is ready" Jay announces to us.

"I'm not really hungry" Liam tells me but I grab his arm, steering him in deeper. And I feed him the bacons and eggs and he reluctantly lets me with red cheeks.

----

"So, are you planning to ask him out?" Niall questions me while we were walking to lunch together and I blink at him.

"Is that even a question? No" I say and he purses his lips.

"Why not?"

"He doesn't feel the same"

"Did he tell you that?" he demands and I sigh.

"Niall, I can just see it okay?" I shrug "And I'm completely okay with it"

"Are you?" he questions and I look away from him. "Zayn, trust me. I don't think he has ever got this comfortable with someone this soon, okay? It's just you-"

"Niall-"

"And you guys cuddle"

"That's because Liam's cuddly"

"I have never cuddled with him" he states and I stop walking and stare at him without blinking.

"Really?"

"Yeah" he nods. "He won't mind, I suppose. But he will never be comfortable with me like he is with you"

"Niall, stop it" I shake my head and continue walking to get my tray. "He and Harry cuddle all the time. That doesn't mean Liam has feelings for Harry, right?"