After we finished eating, I turn on the tv as I sat with Mikey on the sofa as I fix his hair.

"So, why was Mikey sad earlier?" I questioned him as I tie his hair. He spoke as he turn around to look at me saying, "It's because I thought that y/n-chin would also hate me and leave me for fighting with that long braid guy...Pahchin's not here now...I feel like everyone's leaving me."

"And why would I hate and leave Mikey-kun?" I ask him.

"I don't know. But I know that if y/n-chin would leave my side then I would've lost myself." Mikey look at me in the eye with all seriousness and he added, "...y/n, please don't leave me..."

What Mikey-kun said was quite unexpected. I didn't think that Pahchin's arrest would lead to Mikey having this thoughts. So I said, "I won't leave you alright? I'm always right here if you need me, Mikey. Even if you eat all my dorayakis." I joked to make the atmosphere lighter as we both chuckled.

After that we hangout for a bit before Mikey had to leave.

As he was leaving, Mikey turn around to face me before giving me yet another hug and a quick peck on my cheeks as he said, "thanks a lot y/n-chin and this is payback for last time.", while he grins so brightly and walk towards his bike and riding on it as I watch him still frozen from shock.

I heard his bike roared as he said, "see ya later, hun♡!!", before zooming away.

'W-w-what just happened?!!!' I thought as I could feel my face becoming hotter and hotter.

I can't believe Mikey-kun would kiss me on the cheek! Kyaaaaaa~ OMG I think I'm gonna die'

Is he still the same Mikey I know? Aaaaahhhh I can't believe that just happened. I touch the spot that Mikey kissed and I could still feel the warm sensation of his lips on my skin.

I thought the long greeting hug from earlier was already enough, but then, he just gave me another hug and a kiss on the cheek as his goodbye. I could hear my heart beating out of my chest right now.

Oh Mikey, what am I going to do with you now?

This is seriously bad for my heart y'know?

After standing by the door for a while, I finally came to my senses to go back inside and prepare to visit Takemichi on his house. After all, he did gave me a lot of important information the other day.

Mikey's pov:

I don't know why I hugged y/n-chin earlier when I saw her. Something inside tells me to do it, and so I listened.

During that time, this unexplainable feeling of sadness wash over me like a tsunami. Y/n-chin...you don't know what you're doing to me. I thought that this feeling would fade away through all this things but I think the opposite happened.

I'm scared that y/n-chin would not be with me someday...I don't know if I could stay sane if my friends and y/n ever leave me.

After a while of hugging, I heard her asking if I was alright now and honestly I was but I shook my head no because I like the feeling of her close to me. I love her familiar scent it relaxes my muscles whenever I smell it. F*ck, I sounded like a creep.

She suggested to come inside so I step a little away from her and close her door not letting go of her arm before we walk through her living room.

A moment later, y/n ask me if I have eaten yet, and to be honest, I have but I wanna taste her cooking this morning. I heard her tell me to wait here as she cooks but I don't want to be alone and so I told her that I'll help.

I hand her all the things she needs as she cooks and I watch. Afterwards she finished and we walk towards her dinning table. I help set up the table and I heard her calling me saying, "Mikey, look what I added. A flag.", I look at what she's showing and I immediately became happy as I blurted,  "woah, this is why y/n-chin's the one I like the most!", then I gave her a bright smile before we started eating together.

After we finished eating, I was in a better mood than before. We walk towards her living room and sit on her sofa and she ties my hair like the usual.

After that we talk for a while before I need to leave.

As I was leaving, I suddenly have the impulse to hug her again and kiss her cheek. Then I said,  "thanks a lot y/n-chin and this is payback for last time.", why did I say that?!

I felt my face getting hot so I turn around quickly and ride on my bike before teasing her one last time, "see ya later, hun♡!!", before zooming away.

'She's so cute when she blush' I chuckled to myself as I drive away.

Let's End this Chapter here

Okay...so uhh... as you can see, I'm not an expert in writing this kind of chapter but I did my best and I hope to improve in the future.

But I hope you enjoy reading this chapter (ˆˆ).

Bye-byee~~

Oh gaawwddd this chap is cringey as hell dkxjfbdbxjdd. I can't believe I wrote this gaaaaaahhh dnxdjdn.

Alright, bye now.👋🏻