Chapter 5

Singto's POV

"To begin with, I am dumb..."

I am doing exactly the opposite of what I should be doing. I shouldn't be behaving as if I am sort of mysterious hero, Arrogant prick in the morning and apologizing in the evening. Its not easy that I have to attend the hazer meetings right under his nose. He is giving me weird glances for a week. Okay, I admit I am being weird. But I have to do this right, even if it means memorizing M's house number and address.

I bet he could sense that I looked it up before going to the hazing meet. He tore up the name tag again. Well, he gave me one anyway. There is still no need for him to look at me as if he wants bury me alive just by the intensity of his stare. I know he is soft from inside and I bet I saw a speck of jealousy but I think he knows I am hiding something. Ugh.

I think I shouldn't have blabbed all that nonsense that night. Its official, I am dumb. Whats even "It should happen like that" . I shouldn't have said that to him. I don't know how to correct this. Apparently screaming into a pillow all night and writing in my fictional character's diary doesn't help. Sigh, all of this is nothing compared to the terror in front of me. Calculus.

I mean how does this even work. According to this formula integration of this function is supposed to be a sinusoidal wave? How? Aish, I am so dumb. Wait, Kongpob doesn't need tutoring doesn't mean I don't need it. It wasn't a part of the original timeline anyway. I should sign up for some online classes. Sorry kongpob, this is for your reputation only. Hmm.. which one is good? Ah, this is nice. Sun tutorials. It has highest rating and taught by 5 university students too. Hmm, there seems to an entrance test!? Come on...

After 45min----------

I think I blew off the one and only chance to understand calculus. There is no way they are going to pick me. I did so horribly. The results are tomorrow. I have no other option except to wait. Hmm let me write this in the diary. It will be helpful for Kong if he comes back.

"Kong.. Calculus killed me today-" 😒😒 Ugh no. I should stop sounding like a drama queen.

Diary Entry-2

"Kong, I hope you are okay. I know its hard being in someone else's place but you are a natural learner. So, I hope you figure out this whole soul switch thing better than me. If it gets too much for you, I want to say, you can trust Kit-I mean Krist perawat to help you. He is my- um, close confidant. We share everything. He listens to all my silly struggles and is a very patient person. If there is anybody who will believe you regarding this soul switch, its him. Talk to him. To update you on things going on here, I have written na, That I um, gave him pink milk and ran out from there? Yeah, well after that he has been keeping an eye on me, and that's an understatement. He keeps looking at me secretly when he thinks I didn't realize him seeing me and looks at me as if trying to figure me out. I don't know if you have watched sotus, but I hope you have watched it and you know whats gonna happen eventually. P'arthit no-I am older than him. Arthit tore up your name tag and gave you one secretly. He is such a softie at heart. Try to understand him before jumping into conclusions okay? He is such a confusion ball when its comes to relationships. So be more understanding towards his insecurities and his feelings. As a person with many insecurities, I know that fear inside which makes people think they aren't good enough. I hope you can embrace him with all his insecurities. You are lucky that you found a person to whom you want to dedicate your life with and he will be also be equally dedicated to you eventually. You both found a home with each other which is the dream of me- I mean many people. I don't know if I am supposed to be telling you all this now only.. but I just wanted to tell you anyway.Take Care."