Chapter-3

Singto PoV:-

The first hazing session:-
This is it, I am officially done. I don't want to do it. What I did before was just acting, but in reality I am not a person like this who interrupts hazing meeting which is quite important. I was the head hazer myself, Of course I know. To interrupt this meeting would mean I am disrespecting them and questioning their authority. But.. Kongpob caught Arthit's attention only because he tried to get on nerves of Arthit.

If I don't do that, will the dynamics of Arthit and Kongpob change? This was so famous scene that has many mentions later. Do I really have to do that? I can see 2nd year seniors trying to get us to open up by dancing. I think 3rd years might be coming in any minute. Can Sotus be a story of senior junior having fluff and gentle chemistry ? Will I change too much with one scene? I should decide quickly because-

----3rd years enter-----

He is so painfully hot. I know he isn't my kit, but Arthit is played by kit after all. Is he missing me? P'Arthit in sotus is the dominant force of Kit which makes my knees weak. I think, coming to fictional world isn't so bad huh. Sotus was my dream come true. I was hazer to kit, I was interested since he started playing drums. The passion which he has for music and the compassion and pure emotions radiating from his music always inspires me. In sotus, he was my hazer. It felt nothing but real. All those feelings-I miss him.

Perhaps this isn't the right time. P'Arthit has just completed his speech. He would be handing out the task. I need to focus. I can't change the legend of Kongpob and Arthit. The chemistry builds upon this. I need to do this.

"Now do you all want to know us? Your seniors?" I hear him say.
"Yes" there was a murmur, and I can see his jaw clenched getting irritated.
"Do you want to know your seniors?" He asked more firmly.
"YES" a louder sound echoed.
"Then, I want you to introduce yourself to the senior students and get their signatures! 1000 signatures! Within a week!" Okay, here goes nothing I thought as indignant murmur rang in the hall.

"Is there a problem?" Anytime Now.
"Au! I forgot to tell you our custom. Before you can get to speak, you must stand up..." having remember the remaining dialogue,
"Say your name and your student ID before you could say anything, Every time" I completed inside my mind.
Okay! Come on Sing!
"Kongpob , Student ID 0062" I am super nervous. Thank heavens I am an actor!
"May I have your permission to speak?" I can see the waves of disapproval radiating off him as he didn't even give me an answer, and looking at me as if daring me to say something. He looks so sexy. Okay not the time Sing! I start to speak again and find myself saying,

"One week is too tight! New students in general need more time to adjust and get to know their peers and even more to know seniors. With all due respect, we would need at least 10 days!" Shit, I don't sound like Kongpob at all. I have messed with original dialogue because of me wanting to sound polite and respectful to hazers. Ugh. Hope this goes right. I await his response as he pauses for a moment. Technically, he wasn't supposed to pause right? He should be pissed! Isn't he ?

"0062, interacting with seniors and getting to know is crucial yet small task. If you can't do this small task then how will you guys achieve anything? Do you deserve the honorary badge of gear?" he says authoritatively. Wait, he isn't supposed to explain right? He is supposed to be pissed. I think its because of my polite-ness. I need to make him angry.
"If you don't give me the gear, I will take it from you!" Omg! I did it but ahead of time. It was supposed to be after they explained about gear, in second hazing meeting! Well, this seems to set him off. He walks towards me. He is seething but again.. he is hot and sexy! Ugh! Stupid brain.

"What did you SAY!!?" he bellowed
"If you don't give the gears to us, we can just snatch them from you!" I say hoping to sound confident as I am burying myself internally for disrespecting the hazing session. I can see the other hazers exchanging a look.
"How do you do that!?" he shouts. Its time to play the ultimate card Sing!
"I just make you my wife. They say, what belongs to your lover is also yours. If I can make you my wife, your gear badge is also mine." Oh my freaking hell. He clutched my collar. Please don't punch me, I have old bones. Please don't! P'Knot please calm down P'Arthit! I mutter a prayer silently for myself.

He just stops because of P'Knot. Always the ideal friend! He gives a short nod to P'Knot and says,
"You are really brave Mr. Kongpob! Do you even know the significance of the gear!? It represents engineering! Now gears are in my possession. So, Kongpob 0062, Sit and Stand 200 times!" He says making me groan internally.
200 times! Here I should do really isn't it? I did only freaking 10 during filming. Ugh! I start cursing Kongpob for being so cocky with P'Arthit while doing Sit and Stands. All because of him.

At least I hope this will go in the same way as it was supposed to go. In the end, both change for better. I cant have abrupt chemistry here. As i slowly reach 75 times, hazers walk out of the hall and 2nd years enter with the signature books. I can see P'Yatch motioning me to sit down, that guy is heaven sent.

"You were so cool earlier! By the way, my name is Oak. Whats your name?" says prince(Oak)
I almost say my name as Singto Prachaya Ruangroj by reflex but stop myself.
"My name is Kong/Kongpob" I say making a mental of my "name"
"Do you have a plan tonight at the dorm?"
"My name is M, wanna go play DotA?" says P'New(M) joining.
"Hey, you play DotA too?" says Oaujun(Tew). "Yeah, you play too?" asks P'New(M) enthusiastically.
"The internet signal under the dorm is really strong. I know a place. Wanna check out?" he says being the perfect class president again.
"Sure! Nice! Lets go there!" Prince(Oak) chirps happily.
"See you guys in front of the dorm!" says P'New(M).

Technically i was supposed to go over the details of me being here and figure out what to do next , do the super hard engineering assignments and try to figure out a way to apologize to Kri-P'Arthit for being so rude today without him realizing I apologized to him. But playing games sound so tempting. It feels nice to have a gang like this. I badly need a break. I will think later about this mess.

--------After 2 hours(Dinner time)-------
Ahh! So refreshing. Playing games is the best thing in the world. I skip on the road energetically towards the food stall. It reminds me of days when me and Kit used to play. We make such a great team. I wonder if Kong is there with kit. Technically we were supposed to be filming ITMT together. We got a series after so long. Will Kit recognize kong? I reached the stall as my mood was becoming melancholic. First things first!
I will buy P'Arthit's favorite drink to apologize. I even know his dorm. So i can just leave this with a sorry note in front of his door.

I take my coffee and pad thai for dinner along with pink milk. I try to remember P'Arthit's dorm which was just opposite to my-I mean Kong's dorm. I give my student pass at the security hoping they wont note it down. I want to be invisible. As I make my way to his room, I hear rock music playing. I never knew P'Arthit character was a fan of rock music. I was tapping my foot in sync with music, P'Arthit has good taste. Just as i was about keep it at the door and knock, the door opens itself. Apparently P'Arthit is going somewhere and is looking cute-just like kit in his pyjamas.Wait- Oh crap, I got caught.

"0062? kongpob? What are you doing here? How did you know my dorm number? Are you stalking me!?" Aish, today is just not my day.
"Uhm-- P'Arthit." I start not knowing what to say.
"Yeah?!?! and Who is your P'Arthit?!" he says menacingly.
"I..um. Just wanted to apologize for earlier today. I didn't mean to disrespect you or question your authority. It..just had to happen like that" Oh god what Am I rambling?!
He narrows his eyes at me. Oh this spells trouble.
"Had to happen like that? Why?" he caught me again. Why is he so smart, cute, sexy- STOP!
"I just got flustered and spoke without thinking. I apologize for my actions. You effect me because you look like..---!" I definitely have to get out of here. I gave him the pink milk and bolted out of there as fast as I can.

Today is definitely not my day!

A/N:- Hello guys! Sorry I am late. I tried to make this stupid, funny but also melancholic. Hope it was an okayish attempt. I really had a horrible week.  Singto is definitely missing Krist and he seemed to get out of character for Kongpob. Its difficult to maintain the act 24/7! What will Singto do? Will arthit Know the truth? Next Pov will be mostly Kongpob's. Or maybe Arthit's. Which one do you want? Do let me know in the comments.

Cheers!
XOXO
Suchitehya