Chapter 8

Arthit's POV

When people tell me "you are gonna regret that in the morning" , I sleep until noon because I am a problem solver.

Yeahhh no, I am a sleep lover and in relationship with my sleep. It's quite a happy relationship.

Today though, sleep has left me apparently and my mind is definitely not helping. I sigh as I turn around again, now facing the ceiling with events of tonight replaying for the 100th time in my head.

-------Flashback-------

"Hehehe~~ I am bewtiful. You are bewtiful~~ So~~~ Lets be togetherrr!~ I want a man beside me, SCREW ALL THE RESTRICTIONS OF CAREER"

There he goes again, I groan inwardly. Okay What Career? What restrictions!?  What is he talking about? Ugh! The said person is currently looking at me with a ridiculous grin, holding my hand in his hands, they are warm—not that it is the point now. Juniors are hammered, and my dear friends are shaking with barely concealed amusement, not even trying to help. Bright with so much glee that i fear for my future, Knott exasperated, Tutah with a knowing grin and Prem thinking between wanting to take a picture of me and Kongpob or looking at drunk wad in concern.

"0062! Do you even understand what you are talking now?"  I say sternly while try to control my rising blush because of his words.

"I want my man now!! Why isn't my man beside me? I'm bewtiful! Aren't I 🥺" he says as if he hasn't heard one word I said, with puppy eyes of god level that I am almost tempted to say yes. Just almost. Sigh.

"Guys let's split up and take responsibility for sending them to their dorms. I will take Kong-I mean (Damn his puppy eyes!!!) Kongpob to his room. Handle them." I say trying to make the said person stand up and him just hoisted to my side as if he is perfectly content just clinging to me.

"Of course, Arthit. Take your bewtiful boy home and Kong-Oh! Silly me! I mean "Kongpob" ,have fun with Arthit as your man" says Tutah very unhelpfully which makes Kongpob giggle in a silly way.

I give them all one hard glare as if daring to say something more and when they all give me identical smirks in return, I cant help huff. I will bury their bodies tomorrow, but first Kongpob. I need to drop him home.

I turn around walking across the road trying to think what to do next. I think I should try to talk to Kongpob first. Suddenly I feel a tug at my hand and I See Kongpob pulling me towards a bench. I try to resist but in a futile way.

Just as he was about to sit, his ID card falls down. He doesn't even know! Great! Hmmph! I try to pick the card, but I am forcefully yanked by a very annoying but cute—ah well slightly cute being currently trying to cuddle me and burying his head into my neck with his hands clutching me so hard.

Great! I am stuck to a cuddle bug. Though its not really bad like this. No one is here anyway. I pick up a small water bottle from my jacket pocket and try to coax.

"Oi~~ 0062! Kongpob! Kong~~~~ wake up. Have some water."There is a response to this from him by clutching me even harder. Aish. He is just like my cat simba.

He stirs finally as if I wasn't calling him since 10 whole minutes. He wakes up and sits straight.

"My eyes are closing! Tell them not to close! I don't want them to close! No! No! I can't see you if they close! Help! Scold them! They are not listening~~ Maybe Someone put weight on them! Who are they playing with~~" he rambles trying to open his eyes cutely.

Oh.My.God!

"Hey Kongpob, drink some water." I say helping him drink water as some water droplets slowly drop along the curve of chin traveling down to neck. He is just—No! Whats Wrong With me! Focus!

"Let's go!" I say picking up his ID card to see his room number. It was 206. Thank god it is closer.
We finally reach the dorm with so much of whining from this cuddle bug. Just as he sees his door, he immediately gets pumped up again and takes his keys out to open the door fumbling along the way.

"Aiyah, just give it here." I take it from and open the door. I hesitate for a split second before going into the room but gave up all my frustration when the cuddle bug mode was on again. I take him into his room and try to lay him on his bed. It takes so much strength to escape from his clutches. Aish.

I should probably wash his face. His room definitely shows he is a neat freak. But just as I open his closet, I see a variety of things in a orderly chaos inside it. How can he be so different every time? Its as if the room is his and closet is somebody else's. Never mind!

I take a cloth from that chaos and wash it in the bathroom sink. Just As I was back in the room, I see Kongpob playing with headphones. What is he up to now?

"Kongpob what is it?" I ask trying to take his headphones from him. He immediately makes a sad face.

"😭😭😭  My headset is entangled! I can't fix them!! I wanna hear music!!! Why is the universe against me! Why!!! Poor me!!!"I almost laugh out loud but stop myself to solve the problem at hand. He takes back his headset and finally manages to entangle them and a silly grin returns to his face.

"I fixed my headset! 🤭🤭 Pats to me! I can finally listen to your songs!! You are my favorite singer! Your songs are the bestest ever!"  He is just adorable. Ohkay!!!! No! Wait, ME!?? He will listen to ME?! But I am tone deaf!!!

Whenever I have a problem, I sing. That way I realize that voice is lot worse than my singing. Yeah, no I can't sing. When has he possibly heard me singing? Or maybe he heard me playing guitar? What the hell..!

(A/N:- When Arthit was having his private freakout about singing, Someone else was dreaming of his husbro—no just nong.)

I snap out of my private freakout when I realize he has gone to sleep. I wipe his face with wet cloth I brought and was just about to leave when I hear him mumbling something. I go close to him trying to listen what he was saying.

"Will you come to meet me in my dream if I close my eyes? 🥺 I wanna see you.. and tell you that K-Krist, you are the best singer! I -sleepy noise- you"

Oh my gosh!! Dream! Wait-! Who is Krist? Didn't he say I was the best singer? What did he say at the end? What's even going? I should probably get outta here.

------End of Flashback-------

I just never expect his side of him. Who is he really?
.
.
.

A/N:- Hello guys! I am back with another chapter! This is drunken cuteness of Singto. I tried to show difference between Singto and Kongpob subtly! Its just a filler chapter of cutesy fun and little bit of confusion for poor Arthit. I have thought out details of the whole story and plan to add as much as details to the story even if its long! Bear with me! Thank you so much for voting and commenting!

So here Arthit met Singto in form of Kongpob and is confused. There Kongpob is very close to telling krist the truth. Next chapter will be pov of Krist. Stay tuned!

Lastly, This chapter is based on an actual incident and is dedicated to my adorable nong.