Chapter-1

Singto's POV:-

"brrring... brring.."
My morning alarm chimed into my dreams, the opening curtain call for my day. I sighed sleepily before sitting up in excitement as i remembered what day it was. I turned around to take my phone from the night stand. To my utter shock, there wasn't my phone on the night stand, because I wasn't in my room. I looked around to see the room I was in, it seemed very familiar. This is is- "This is the dorm where sotus was filmed."I remembered ,I might be dreaming again.

This must be a dream; I mean why I would be here of all places when I should be getting ready to film "I'm tee ,me too". I looked into the mirror as I was shocked the second time in this 15 minutes. I was no longer looking like an adult but very young and very much like a student. I washed my face and pinched myself, half expecting I would be very awake by this point. Panic bubbled up in me. I rushed towards the desk only to see the calendar marked "First day." I stood frozen with ridiculous and unbelievable thoughts pulsing through my head.

"Ring.. Ring.." sounded in the room.

I picked the phone only to see the caller was named "Mae" . I was now sure that I was indeed in the fictional world. The word "Mae" brought up many complicated feelings in me. I picked it up hesitantly..
"Lukchay, what took you so long?"
It was like I was put on spot acting. I didn't know what to answer.
"M-Mae.." I said cursing myself internally for stuttering. Oh god!
"What happened to you Kong.. why do you sound so tensed early in the morning? Afraid of first day?"
"Uh, yes Khun-mae.." Ush, this saved me from coming up with weird reason as my stomach was doing somersaults as she confirmed by identity as Kong.
"Kong, don't worry na, I know you wanted to study economics , you can change your stream in case you don't like engineering. Do not worry. I called to wish you all the best!"
"Khob khun krub mae" Mothers are the best, they calm you down even without knowing whats going on in your head.
"Su Su na loo. Bye-bye!"
"bye mae"

I took a deep breadth and checked the time. Oh crap, I am late.
I freshened up not knowing what else to do. There were books which I didn't even recognize. Picking up random books, I rushed through trying to remember the route. My stomach grumbled as I found myself just before the classroom. Suddenly I felt someone patting on my back,

"Kong! I thought you would already be here, how come you are late??" asked my supposedly best friend -M.

"I didn't get sleep last night" I said with a small smile trying to make it believable.

"Hoi, this is a miracle. You are late! Its as if you aren't Kong" I panicked hearing that, Oh crap. "Lets go inside! You don't seem too good"

M dragged me across the classroom as we sat down and I could see all the cast of Sotus already waiting in their chairs. Fluke(Wad) looking angry, Prince(Oak) looking so sleepy as if he would fall off. Oaujun(Tew) looks excited, Neen(May) with determination(Oh! I am supposed to reject her if everything goes according to the story, Oh god.) , Wawa(Maprang) already chatting with Jane(Prae).

Oh god, please help me survive this day. I turned my head back to the board as Professor arrived. Aish , give me strength to understand Engineering. I am not Kongpob who is a perfect Engineer. What if-if I am stuck here? Ugh! I should take notes.

(A/N: Kongpob is unrealistically perfect where as Singto, is an authentic piece of a man who is the faen- ahem best "partner" of someone)

Kongpob's POV:-

I slowly opened my eyes wanting to sleep more. Hey! Settling in the dorms was difficult. I sat up, wanting to go for my usual morning run. However, God has other plans for me today.