Chapter-2

Kongpob's POV:-

"Today has to be the most bizarre day of my life!"

I thought tiredly as I made my way to my look-alike's apartment whose role I played today. It was very exhausting to constantly be on toes.

15 hours ago:-

I dressed up as formally I could, choosing the formal-like clothes my look-alike has because no matter what existential crisis I have, I shouldn't let it effect other things. Just as I came out, that stern faced guy who was apparently manager of my look-a-like looked at me before laughing "Oi Sing, Why are you dressed up so formally?! Anyway lets go! We are already late!"

To say I was nervous is an understatement. I was fidgeting in my car seat. I am always prepared for anything before hand and that gives me confidence. But Now, I was thrown in a loop. I don't know anyone. I didn't even know whats the shoot was about. It was giving me jitters.

Just as I got out of the car, I met one very loud dude who hugged me and it set me into a panic mode. I didn't know who this person was. I saw someone who looked liked a kid pulling the loud dude, "Papi~~ You are suffocating him. Let him come inside first. I know you are excited! Just let him go!" Papi!!?? Father?! There is a child actor?!

(A/N:- Kongpob is too innocent minded except for Arthit, Papi translates as Daddy, but it's often used as a sexy name for a husband or lover.)

I instantly straightened up with a smile as the loud dude pulled back from the hug. "Swadee Phi" Hoping, that my panic was not visible on my face and they won't notice me not knowing their names."Ohho~~~ Khun Singto! Swadee!" Said that loud dude as if my politeness was amusing to him. The person who seemed like a kid hugged me as well; his hug was warm.

"Sing! Aren't You excited for this Project?!" Sing?! So he wasn't a child?! Okay! First order business was to think of appropriate response! Yeah, lets keep it humble, I thought. "Yes,very much! I am so lucky that I got to work with all of you!" Both of them gave me what I would call an evil smile, and that person who- I really need to know their names looked like a kid said, "Lucky working with us? Hoi~~ we all know what you think inside your brain!"

I didn't know how to respond. I was trying to put up a mask to not let my Panic and confusion show on my face but they sensed my confusion. "No need to look so confused, we all know you are excited to work with your Nong and not us!" That loud dude said as the person who looked like a kid started hugging and kissing that dude's neck. Suddenly my brain caught on something, the way this dude was protectively wrapping a hand around the person who looked like a kid and whole interaction seemed like-like they are boyfriends?! Oh! Papi! Oh my god!

I was facepalming myself internally as I had a light bulb moment. I smiled seeing their interaction. They looked cute. (A/N:- Yes, I am a babi too) "Phi, I can see what you are excited about too!" I said giving them a suggestive smile. Now 2 more people entered the scene. A guy who looked very similar to me bickering with a guy who was eating "Shin Mai pop" . They came and hugged me too. I tried not to get my OCD to me as that guy tried to hug me with fingers full of spice.

That guy, who looked liked a kid said "P'Tay! P'New! Stop bickering for one second!"

Finally some names I thought. I just need 2 more names. As I was internally making a map, P'Tay said, "Hoi! Don't tell me! Tell him! He tried to put something in my drink!"and P'New smiled evilly and said "Nong Gun! Don't pay attention to your pet! He is just blaming an Innocent" stressing the word innocent a little too much. So his name is Gun and P'Tay is his Pet? I have a lot to catch upon.

Just As all of them were bickering, I was suddenly hugged from back with too much force as if the other person was running to come here, I could feel his heartbeat. I had an inkling of whom this person might be and just as I turned around- Krist! "Phi Sing!" he shouted in my ear.

Seeing him in person made me feel weird, He played the role of guy I was supposed to fall in Love with! I tried to stop myself from thinking about him as a hazer and tried to remember he was an actor. I didn't realize I was smiling too wide seeing him until "Hoi Sing! You are literally giving your Kit-Kit heart eyes!" Said P'Tay.

I tried to school in my features as Krist had a frown settling on his face and looking at me intently as if he saw all of me and knew that I was not Singto Prachaya. I remembered the name Kit-Kit suddenly as I said "Hoi Kit, You are late!" trying to be as normal as possible. Seeing me react he relaxed a little but still looked a bit skeptical of me. Oh crap, this is going to be tough.