Nothing will change how much I love you

Nightmare x reader Tourette's syndrome
Type-fluff
———————-
Narrator's pov
Damn assholes.You thought as you were pushed into an alleyway by them.There were too many and when you noticed it was to late they asked you. "You got money,cause if ya do we can leave you alone." "Look." You said as your body twitched making them laugh. "I don't have anything on me I only went for a walk and even if I did I wouldn't give it to you." You finished as your body twitched even more as your nerves skyrocketed. "Well that's too bad then I guess as a compromise we can beat you up!" You were shocked but you knew how to fight so when it began you were holding your own but your twitching body messed you up and you were caught off guard and knocked to the floor where they kept kicking at you. "Oh and as a reminder to not deny us again." The leader said pulling a knife out throwing it into the middle of your back. You screamed in pain as they laughed beginning to walk away. "N-no "cough" this isn't over yet you monsters "cough" ." You said surprisingly getting up even with the knife in your back as you tilted your head up with a smirk and your eyes a light f/c before passing out falling back down onto the ground.The asshole quickly left afraid that you would wake up again and a certain someone's attention was caught.

y/n's pov
I felt pain course through my body as I woke up seeing a skeleton? Walking back and forth with his hand to his chin most likely thinking until he saw me. "Uh hello human I'm sorry for not getting to you quick enough and that I couldn't stop them." "Hey don't worry it's ok." I said trying not to let pain and the twitching get to me. He then sighed and sat down on the bed. "I've patched you up the best I could and I'm surprised that you got up even with the knife in your back!" He said as I chuckled looking at my bruised body and said. "Yeah I don't know what got into me I just felt a random surge of strength for a moment before crashing back down." I said as my twitching calmed down a bit. "My names nightmare." He said sounding more calmed down then before. "Im y/n." We shook hands and nightmare said. "Back to your injuries I think you might have to stay here for about two weeks." "Ok." For the next two weeks me and nightmare would get to know each other as I steadily gained a crush on him but was afraid of being rejected. Also over these two weeks he's asked about what makes me keep on twitching so I answered telling him that I had tourettes making him chuckle nervously.

(timeskip)

It was the last day before I was able to leave back home and nightmare was giving me my stuff. "Here you go y/n." He said with a light blue blush on his face? "T-thanks." I said with a dark red blush across my face. I heard a sigh and then nightmare dashed at me hugging me surprising me. He soon let go as his blush got darker and he began to say. "I know this may surprise you and you might not return them but I love you and-" I this time hugging him as my blush. I let go and said. "Are you sure with someone like-" he cupped my cheek kissing me slightly before saying. "Y/n nothing will change how much I love you."

———————
I hope you guys enjoyed this!
Lukielu out!
Requested by fujoshidestoryer