Not even power will keep me away

Yandere robot ink sans x Male reader
Type-fluff
——————-
Y/N's pov
Damn what time is it? I thought as the clock read 9:00 am.Man it feel like it's been a few months."It's been awhile since school ended and you've been board" you know what I have an idea. "On the phone" hey F/N. Yeah Y/N? Do you want make an robotic Ink sans? Sure why not I'll be over in a few. Ok. (F/N finally got to your house after 20 minutes and you two got started on the robot ink sans not knowing that he would have emotions) "finally he's done" I said flopping on the couch for a moment before getting back up to see F/N powering on Ink sans.Me and F/N added a few lines of dialogue and his paint viles so when he did get powered up he started talking.After awhile we powered him back off and went our separate ways and I went to bed.

Robotic Ink's pov
Huh wait when did I have a mind I thought as I randomly powered up and started walk around to see who created me.Is that him? I thought as I walked over to him and caressed his check and he shuddered at my touch making me want him.Wait I'm not supposed to feel emotions but he made me.I thought as I went back to my position and acted like I was powered off.

Y/N's pov
Waking up at 7 was good but I noticed something I was cold underneath my covers so I got up to change the temperature in the house. phew that's better I thought as I flopped on my bed again only to hear something in the living room so I got up to see and it was Ink before he walked over to me before he said "Good morning human what is your name?" "Uh my name is Y/N" "that's a cool name thank you for being my creator" Ink said grabbing my arms pulling me back into my room."uh ink what are you doing." "Keeping my creator in my hands"was all he said before he tied me to the bed and left the room.After struggling and hearing ink go through all of kitchen he came back with eggs and Fed it to me as I kept struggling before he kissed me holding down with inhuman strength as I finally realized that I was stuck with a Possessive robot.