Huh?! Pt.2

Yandere Nightmare and Cross x male reader
Type-lemon
—————
y/n's pov (Back in the present)
(The memories.They just keep reappearing) I thought as I felt pain and cold.Being chained to a wall and only in my boxers made things worse.

After a uncomfortably long silence a voice rang out. "You look sad y/n what's wrong?" I believe Cross said as I weakly lifted my head up and said weakly. "I'm in p-pain." I said as nightmare cupped my cheek with a smile and laughed a bit. "We can make feel better in no time~" nightmare said huskily as I was unchained and put on a bed. I was too weak to fight back and or to move even just a little bit so they got there way again. Using his tendrils he caressed my thighs and member making moans spew out of me while cross got behind me licking my neck.With a snap of a finger me and them were undressed and their members were already formed.Cross got under me somehow and nightmare using the same tendrils spread my legs apart allowing him to align his member to my entrance and they slammed in as I screamed in pain but they didn't care and kept slamming into me.The pain went away ever so slowly but when it did moans erupted from me making them only speed up into godlike speeds as I began to see stars. "S-shit not gonna last!" Nightmare said grunting. "S-same!" Cross said while also grunting.At last they released leaving me a mess and they snapped their fingers putting on their clothes and putting me in new ones as they carried me into a room with a large bed and they down putting me in the middle as they began to cuddle me. "Your all ours now" was the last thing I heard before fully passing out.

————————
I hope you guys enjoyed this
Lukielu out!