Dust

Yandere murder time trio x Male reader
Type-Fluff
Art by BLight on amino
——————
Narrator's pov
The three found your Au on accident while looking for someone to kill in an different Au but once they saw you they wanted you and would do anything for you like if someone bullied you at school they would kill them.And today they couldn't help themselves to finally get their hands on you.

Y/N's pov
I've been having this feeling.The feeling of being watched it never ended.I just let the feeling go and kept going through the day.After I got home from school I heard something crash in my room so I headed up to it only to see three skeletons? "Hello Y/N it's so nice to finally see you up close." One of them said. "I am dust that's killer and this is horror." Dust said. "Ok why are you here-" I couldn't finish my sentence as who I assume was killer hugging me tightly and the other two opening a portal? Oh hell no I thought as I tried struggling out Killer grasp but he was to strong and just wouldn't let go.I kept struggling until I couldn't and they just would chuckle at my futile attempts.I finally stopped struggling and they went through the portal.they strapped me to a chair. "Y/N you belong to us and us only and to make sure of that." Killer said while pulling out a knife with a sadistic grin. "We're going to mark you." Killed than began carving into my chest making me scream in pain but my screams only pleased them."There now people will know that your all ours."Now I really couldn't escape them even if I tried.

———————
Requested by Sunnydraws