Nightmares become dreams

Nightmare x Male reader
Type-lemon
————————-
Narrator's pov
Even though sometimes he can be a pain he did save you from your destroyed universe making you respect him.

Y/N's pov
Waking up I got out of bed and headed downstairs to cook some food for the two of us. "Good morning darling~" I heard Nightmare say putting his arms around my waist making me blush. "Good morning Nightmare" I said as I continued to cook us breakfast until Nightmare nip my neck a little making me softly moan. "I think that I should get something in return for saving you~" Nightmare began to slowly grind against me making me moan slightly louder making me bite down on my bottom lip to stop me from moaning. "Aw holding back your pleasure let's see if you can continue holding back when I do this~"Nightmare then began to use his tendrils to try and please me but before that I turned off the oven before I couldn't do anything.First one of his tendrils to go under my shirt and caress my chest but I still wouldn't budge. "Still not giving in huh I guess I'll have to try harder~" Nightmare they put another tendril in my shorts and into my underwear and began to rub my member making me finally give in and begun to moan loudly. "There we go now we're getting somewhere~" Nightmare said as he did this for a bit before picking me up with a separate tendril bringing us to his room.I was thrown onto the bed with Nightmare above me.

Nightmare's pov
Y/N look so cute and submissive under me his king. "Now then Y/N are you ready~" All Y/N could do was nod and pant I knew he was ready so I tore his clothes off and took off mine forming my body.My ectoplasmic member was erect and I thrusted roughly into Y/N making  moan in slight pain mixed with pleasure.I didn't give him a moment to get used to my member I needed him now.A few moments later Y/N began to moan even more making me lose all sense of myself and thrusted into Y/N harder and faster.I used a tendril to please Y/N's member and not to long after he released onto my tendril.I felt myself become sloppy but rough and fast and not to long I released into Y/N making me and him moan in pleasure at the feeling of ecstasy before we both crashed out of breath. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too."