Chapter 26

Sienna::Clark

A month Later

I was awaken startled by my phone ringing. Multiple calls trying to come through, text messages popping up one after another, and email notifications going off. It seemed as if my phone was going to explode right before my eyes.

I tried to gather my thoughts as quick as I could, while reaching for my phone.

"Hello?" I spoke. "Good morning. Is this Sienna Clark?" With hesitation I spoke, "Whos asking?"

"I'm Sarah from People magazine. Is it true you and Justin Bieber are dating?" I froze, no words coming out of my mouth. "Hello?" Sarah called out from the other side of the phone. Once I was aware I quickly hung up the phone and looked at every other notification that appeared on my phone screen.

A series of texts from Raye...

"Is it true? You're now banging Justin Bieber?!?!" 

"Why didn't you tell me?! I had to find out through the internet and not from my friend?!"

"How long has this been going on?"

The list of texts went on. I had a few texts from Alana asking basically the same questions as Raye, but Alana's text had more of a problem. She said she was getting crowded at school with people asking if the rumors were true. I told her to deny and hide somewhere till my dad could go pick her up. 

I opened my email to see a bunch of news articles being forwarded to me. 

"Bieber has a new girl...The girl happens to be assistant."

"From assistant to lover"

"Bieber can get his hands on anything he wants, that even means his assistant."

Shortly after I deleted the emails, I called my Dad, but I got sent straight to voicemail. I ended up leaving a voicemail and texting him to bring himself and Alana to Justin's house because I was sure we were all going to need a briefing on how to handle this situation.  

My phone rung again. Justin.

"Hello?"

"Sienna are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I just got done reading the damage." I gave a small laugh. "How'd this even happen Justin?" 

He sighed, "I don't know yet, my publicist is figuring it out, but in the mean time just make your way over here as safely as possible. I also put your father's name up with security so they can drive up to the house with ease." 

"Thank you." I sighed. "Hey it's going to be alright don't worry about it." He said trying to calm my nerves, but it was hard when I was now known as Justin Bieber's lover.  "I'll see you soon."

I hung up the phone and quickly got dressed, still making myself look decent because I didn't know if I was going to photographed. 

Once I was done, I headed down to the parking garage to get into my car. Once I pulled out, cameras began to flash.

"They know where I live." I said to myself.

----------

After carefully maneuvering through traffic and the paps. I made it to Justin's house. Raye, my Dad and Alana already there. Along with the rest of Justin's team, that included Scooter. 

I quickly made it inside the house. "Good everyone is now here." Justin's publicist spoke. "First things first we need Justin and Sierra to confirm that their relationship is true or false. This needs to happen so we know what direction we are going to hit news." Janet looked at Justin and then to me. I looked down and then looked at Justin, he shrugged his shoulders.