Life & Love, Don't Give Up

Damien stumbled backwards, his head spinning from the blow. Not waiting, Alexander sneered and tackled him to the ground, plunging his canines into Damien's upper thigh. He yelped out in pain, fire burning through his veins as the loss of blood began taking effect.

With no of plan coming in mind, Damien quickly shifted back to his human form and faced his opponent with fists raised. The dark grey alpha was quick to follow, a smirk floating on his face, "Giving up already mate?"

"F#ck you!"

"I'll save that for tonight when your cute little Luna is pinned underneith me." Damien stared for a moment, his anger slicing through his body looking for a way out.

"Like hell you are!" With a lust for blood consuming his head, Damien sent his fist flying towards Alexander. Lex moved quick, dodging the blow by an inch, and kicked out sending Damien to the floor. He growled before wrapping his arms around the guys waist and bringing him down to the ground. The two alpha's rolled around before Damien felt something cold slide underneith his rib cage.

Pushing away, Damien looked down shocked. A small black blade, covered in a light green slime was protruding from the lower torso, a numbness slowly growing from the wound. Bringing his gaze upwards, he crashed against the wall, and found Alexander with a dark grin from ear to ear. Like stalking a pray, the British alpha slithered up to Damien and bent down to his level.

"You know your little sister, she was a screamer," An memory came flashing back, causing Damien to instantly freeze, "I had to get physical for a few days, but she never gave in. Now she's locked away until I feel like trying to tame her again. I wonder how your Luna will be? Maybe she'll be a good girl and let me pleasure her, or I'll just force it. Being a human and all it shouldn't be to hard to control her."

"I...I'll k...kill...you!" He stuttered.

"Ha, that's funny. Tell me," He asked as he pulled out a small vile containing a clearish green ooze, "How are you going to do that when you have wolfsbane flooding your system?"

"Watch me!" He spit as his vision began to blur. Pushing past the pain, Damien struggled to his feet. He was about to swing when a wave of pain came crashing down and sent him back to the floor. Alexander laughed at the struggle. Knowing he won, Lex turned around and viewed the battle. His men were fighting like wild beasts, the rabids mixing in so perfectly no one knew. He could already see the outcome, the prize making his mouth water. Alexander had never turned a human before, but he had heard it was a painful experience. His heart raced at the thought of her screams as his venom slowly changed her.

Pulling him from his thoughts, Alexander heard a low growl and turned to see his old friend shaking in anger. His eyes were glowing, "I won't let you touch her!"

"Come on Eric, she's your sister, I won't hurt her."

"No! I don't want you near her!"

"The Alpha and I made a deal. If I win, I get his mate. You know as well as I do that a deal is a deal, and nothing can be taken back."

"Well I challenge you, and if I win you stay the f#ck away from her."

"I'm not going to fight you Eric, your a friend."

"Don't fight then. It will that much easier to kill you."

***

Paniced, Victoria ripped herself away from the link connection and jumped to her feet. Ready to fight, she darted her gaze around the hallway, waiting for her target to pop out. She began relaxing when a sob exploded from her right and she froze. Looking over her shoulder, she gasped and darted to Klarissa's side.