Carlos stands up for Jane

Start from the beginning

Then they decided to eat at a restaurant. Audrey, Lonnie and Jane paid with their allowance, Mal and Evie paid with the money they made from changing people's hair and making clothes while Uma paid with the money she made from the isle.

After shopping they went to Audrey's dorm room cause it was the only one big enough to accommodate them.

"Neptune who knew shopping could be so stressful." Uma said.

"I thought it was fun." Audrey said.

"My feet are killing me." Mal said.

"I am exhausted I just want to sleep." Lonnie said as she laid down on her sleeping bag.

They all laid on their sleeping bag and slept.
*******
Next day they were getting ready for school.

"No, no, no, no, no I don't think I can wear that." Jane said gesturing to the outfit they picked for her.

"Jane summer Godmother!" Mal exclaimed.

"What is up with people and making up middle names for me my middle name is Brenna okay? It's Jane Brenna Godmother." Jane said.

"Thank you for that irrelevant piece of information." Mal said.

"Oh come on." Jane said as she threw her hands in the air in frustration.

"Jane listen I know you don't want to wear this cause it's not your style but I wasted 8 hours of my life so we can get you to look cool today. I don't care what you say you are wearing that outfit." Mal said.

Jane sighed knowing there was no way she was going to talk herself out of it.

"And don't worry we will be wearing ours so that way you won't look odd." Lonnie said trying to get her to be calm.

"Fine." Jane said.

"Alright let's get this party started." Audrey said.
____________________________________

The boys were in the cafeteria waiting for the girls to arrive they had breakfast together now with the girls instead of the boys lounge.

There were a lot of cat calling and wolf whistling going on. They checked to see what was causing the ruckus and their jaw dropped at the sight of the girls.

(Just imagine they were walking in slow motion and Savage by Megan thee stallion was the background music)

Their outfits(pretend they are all ripped like Jane's outfit.)

Jane's outfit

Lonnie's outfit

Lonnie's outfit