Anything For Love 2/3

Ever since that day Seokjin first started spending his heat with Taehyung, he stopped taking suppressants as well. Why would he need suppressants when he got all that he needs right here on the man below of him, willingly sucking his pussy while Seokjin rides his face?

Six blissful months after that night had passed and, his heat came again and just like any other occurrences, his mother was the one who is covering them up. She is extremely happy that they took another step in their relationship and saying that she is not a prude that thinks that sex before marriage is illegal. That is why she booked the entire week for the both of them at a private beach in Busan where they can have all the time in the world, and nobody will give a damn about what they do because the only people there are a few employees and themselves. They laughed it off and bid their goodbyes once Seokjin's mother noticed the spike in her son's scent.

And for two days, him and Taehyung haven't got out of their room at all. Only asking for room service for food and a few extra sheets because Seokjin produced a lot of slick during his heat. A sign of great pleasure on the Omega's part, and a boost for Taehyung's confidence.

With Taehyung, sex is not just sex. He is loved. Their first time gave way to a lot of pleasant changes in their relationship now, Seokjin feels something deeper, a connection that reaches his soul that despite not being mated yet, he can already feel it, and Taehyung for sure does too. Whenever they have to part, Taehyung can feel Seokjin's Omega calling for him. It got so intense that Seokjin is sure his father now has a suspicion of what is going on based on how Seokjin's scent is resembling to a distressed Omega away from his mate. To ease his wolf, Seokjin would ask Taehyung to scent him. Despite having a faint scent compared to Omegas and Alphas, Seokjin's father can still smell it and figure it out easily.

But does Seokjin care? No. So far, his father isn't saying anything yet, and he is using that to his advantage. He will do anything just to keep Taehyung beside him.

He is convinced that Taehyung is for him and only him is allowed to have the Beta this way.

The only man he will ever allow to be this close to him, taking care of him, loving him, and fucking him, having the Betas tongue up his cunt as he leaks more and more slick because of arousal.

"Please more," a high-pitched whine escaped Seokjin's lips. Two of Taehyung's fingers parting his pussy exposing his clit while Taehyung's lips latched on them sucking it hard. Seokjin bit his lower lip a moan trapped on his throat as he tried to keep himself quiet, a little decency that he still has left reminding him that his mother is just a room away from theirs.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung whose eyes are already gazing at him. His pupils are blown wide with lust and desire as he suck Seokjin's clit harder, one hand on the Omega's thighs parting them wider making it hard for Seokjin to grind his hips at the pace he wants them to be, but he shuddered when Taehyung stopped sucking on his nub and moved to his hole exploring its insides. The Omega can't help but grab on his lover's hair and fuck himself against the soft wet flesh inside him.

"Uggh, yes, just like that, baby." Seokjin bit his lips while Taehyung kept lapping on his pussy drinking all his slick. A growl left Taehyung's lips making the Omega shiver. "Ahh!" Seokjin moaned loud when the fingers parting his pussy slid inside him already too wet coated with his juices to even put up a resistance.

He pressed his knees harder on the bed and lifted himself a bit for Taehyung to freely move his fingers. Taehyung's fingers are long that it reached deep inside him making him want to just melt from the heat that he is in. Knots are forming dep inside him indicating that he is getting near his climax.

Wet squelching sounds filled the room along with pants and huffs that both of them makes.

Seokjin's arousal only heightened when he saw Taehyung's chin shining with his essence.