Piece by piece inside the building starts crumbling on the ground. He needed to hurry up or he gets dragged down with the building. Before he could he hears a voice. "Adam, run." The voice said to Adam. He wants to question, but he doesn't got time for that. Wasting no time, he runs fast. Fast as he could. 

"You feel that boys?" Male demon said. "That's the guy doing the work of getting this building to our world. That means we're expecting more company." Adam kept running, and running. The windows one by one gets shattered, he did his best to avoid sharp glass. When he finally made it to the door, there was already demons there. But before he could go, he was spotted by them.

"Look, there he is!" "Let's get him, before he gets away!" Adam ran fast, fast away from the random group of imps.  Adam hears another voice. "Its no use, you may have to use a window." The female voice said. "Which one?" He replied. "Any one of them, and hurry." The female voice said. Adam knew just the window to pick, he ran all way back to his room. Once he did, he pushed the door open, and ran for the window where his bed is. The imp tried to throw knifes at him, and another. Missed him luckily.

 As soon as Adam was on the bed, he was suddenly got hit, by the imp's arrow-shaped tail  on the leg. Slowing Adam down. Then the imp raised his claw. Adam then tries to block with his arm. The imp swiped him with his claws, scathing Adam's left arm.  Adam screams in pain, as he tries to get away. He got off of the bed, then made it to the nearest window. "You wouldn't dare kid." "You have to be this stupid to even do some stunt like that." The two random imps said. "So give up and accept your fate, or doom or something how it goes." 

Unsure of what to do, he hears a voice. "Jump Adam, jump." "Trust us." "We'll save you." It was ether do or die for him. So he knew what he needed to do. So Adam made his way to the window, quickly opened it, and jumped. "Hey, he jumped!" One imp said. Adam felt the air from falling knowing there was nowhere to go, but down.

He never knew why he jumped, whether to know or not if he could make it. But Adam already knows he won't. He looked at the ground he's falling from very high up. He closed his eyes, waiting to be hit in the ground. But nothing happened. He suddenly doesn't feel he's not falling. He felt like he's being grabbed, like someone is here. He barely opened his eyes. He looked down to see he's, flying? 

Is he flying, no. There's no way, he can't fly. So what's going on here? Well he soon learned he's being held. But who? Adam couldn't make it out who. But what he could describe is someone is glowing purple, and sees a pair of wings, a white bowtie, and a periwinkle skin. When Adam tries to see the face of his rescuer, he grows weak. And everything went dark. 

"Poor Adam. All he wanted was a happy life, and a happy family." Said a soft male voice. "We would need to take him to a safe place so that he would have a home, and feel loved." A female voice said. "Then let's take him to a foster home. I know just the one." 

At the foster house

"Jimmy can you get the garbage out?" Foster dad tells jimmy. "Ok." Jimmy went to the kitchen to get a garbage bag to take it out. He leaves from the front door to take the trash out. He opens the lid, and puts it in the trashcan. He closes it, and walks back to the door.

Then jimmy felt like he heard something, he turns to the other direction in that lawn. He sees something there, he went to take a look. When he got a closer look, in an instant. His eyes was wide in shock when he sees someone on the lawn, pretty hurt. "GUYS, GUYS!" Jimmy shouted as he raced towards the door. He kept shouting that eventually got the foster family's attention. "What is it jimmy? What's with all the shouting?" The foster mom asked. "Whatever it is, this better not be a joke."

 The goth girl said feeling irritated from jimmy's loud shouting. "Its no joke, there's someone in our front yard. He's hurt out there. He is out there, I swear!" Jimmy said telling them. 
"Ill go look, but this better not be a joke." Foster dad warned jimmy.

 "Its not, I promise." Jimmy said with scout promise. "Ill go look Diane." He said. The foster said went to go out in the front yard. He looked left, and right. And sees something there. He goes to investigate, and when he did. He was convened that jimmy is telling the truth. He looked in horror of the boy with an injured left arm, and injured leg. "My gosh, what happened to you? Diane, Diane come here. There really is someone, there's a injured kid outside!" He yelled. "What?! I'm coming Drew.

Violet get the first aid kit." Diane ordered Violet. "Ok." Violet went to get some first aid. "Jimmy get the bed ready." She also ordered jimmy. "No problem." Jimmy went to get the room ready. 

Drew carried Adam in his arm, and rushed him to the empty room. He went in the house, going upstairs, and into the empty room where jimmy is in. He placed him on the bed, while some blood continued to flow. Violet came in the room with the first aid kit. Violet gave the first aid to drew, and let drew and Diane to treat Adam's injuries. 

Jimmy and violet looked at each other, sharing concerned looks. "Did you see that?" Violet asked jimmy. "What?" Jimmy replied. "The claw marks on his left hand. It looked bad, I'm not sure if its an animal that got him." Violet said. "Oh don't tell me its gonna lead you to believe the claw marks belongs to the demon right?" Jimmy said, but violet gave him an obvious look. "Your serious right?" Jimmy said.

"Jim, look at that size of those claw marks. It has to be some random demon that got him. "If that has to do with it, its convincing their out there somewhere." Violet said. "Geez you look into that too much. It might be a bear." Jimmy said trying to debunk the theory. "Then we'll just wait and see then." The foster parents came out from the room where Adam is. 

"Good news is kids, he's going to be alright." Drew gave them the news. "That means if he has no one, or nowhere place to go. He will be staying with us." Diane announced. "In the meantime let's give him time to sleep. He needs it real bad." Drew said. "That means bed time for you two as well. We will check to see how he's doing tomorrow." Diane said. Jimmy and violet did as their told. They all go to their rooms to be ready for bed. 

Meanwhile outside in the night sky 

"Looks like our work here is done." The male voice said. "So now what? What will become of him?" The soft voice said. "We have to go tell them our report, and ask them about Adam." The female voice said. "Let's go." 

The next day

Adam wakes up, feeling rested after one horrible night. He looks around to see he's in a new house, and a new room. He also notices some bandages on his left arm, and his left leg. Bit empty, but he can get used to it. Then he hears someone coming, the doorknob turned, and see a man name drew. "Good, your awake. I brought breakfast. He said while serving Adam some eggs, and bacon.

So what's your name?" He asked. "Adam.." He said his name to him. "So Adam, how were you here? Did you had help?" He asked questions. "Well yeah, sort of." He answered. "Did something happen?" He gave Adam another question. Adam felt hesitated to tell him what really happened. So he tried his best to process.

 "The orphanage. Is gone." Adam softly said sadly. "Orphanage? So your an orphan, that means you have no parents." Drew realized. "Pretty much..." Adam again said sadly while looking down. "Drew, I think that's really enough, the boy needs to eat." Diane said. "Oh yeah, sorry to ask a lot. Enjoy some breakfast." Drew went downstairs. "When you finished your breakfast. If you can't move a muscle, just leave it there. Ill come and get it when your done ok?" Diane tells Adam. "Ok." Adam replied. "If ya need us, we'll be downstairs." Diane said as she exited the room. 

Yep, that's how things crumbled down during my childhood. Almost got killed at the orphanage from the demon attacks. I learned the new home I'm in now happens to be a foster family. I ate some breakfast, then later on I told them about me.  I didn't want to mention the demon attack, otherwise it would scare them. Not to mention they would call me crazy. After all that, they officially made a decision. They decide to adopt me, I wish Mrs. Dawn was there to see this. She would had been very happy that I am finally adopted. 

7 years later 

Seven years went by, I'm now 16. But the memories of that event did not even go away. It haunts me, haunts me in my dreams. like something would tell me if I would encounter those demons again. But its been seven years, and no demons. I thought I would be relived and get on with my own life. 

"Hey Adam, come in here for a sec?  Jim wants to show us something. There's some demon sighting that everyone is talking about." Violet said. 

Until I heard that, looks like the past is gonna be caught up with me. Until it does of course. 
"Ok I'm coming." Adam told her. 

Adam gets up from his bed, and exits his room to go see what's up about all this demon sightings.