𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Start from the beginning

"I've been working here with my friends, trying to get an earning before hitting college you know?" Y/N pour the chocolate fudge and added the peanuts while making eye contact with him.

"Yeah, that's seems really great," Elliot shuffled a little and gladly accepted the ice cream, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out-"

"Hey junebug, need help with something," Steve walked in and stood next to her, observing Eliot.

"Well- I'm fine Steve," Y/N grunted and went to the cashier to pay. "What was that? It's on the house by the way, you're a great friend of mine so I just wanted to give back."

"Umm... never mind," Elliot groaned and looked down, "Thanks Y/N. I've gotta go."

Y/N sighed, she was about to get a date, but Steve had to come in. She cleaned the scooper being a little upset and Steve walked to her.

"Well there's failed date," Y/N shyly smiled while watching Eliot walk out of the store.

"Guess we're on the same boat huh?" Steve replied, watching if that Eliot boy was out of sight at the shop.

"Where's Robin?" She asked, trying to ignore him.

"She's translating the secret Russian communication," He answered, focusing his attention back to her.

"Oh, you guys are really translating that?" Y/N laughed, "I thought you were joking!"

"Yeah, you know " He said, "True American heroes."

"I don't even know if you need that fame to get a girl," Y/N confessed as she looked down at her dirty Reebok's. "I think that any girl would fall for you."

"What?" Steve scratched the back of his head and turned his head to avoid contact with her. "Really?"

"Well, u-Uh yeah, I-I mean every g-girl liked you w-when we were in s-school," Y/N stuttered, making herself trip, but Steve suddenly caught her, "Shit! Sorry."

"Looks like that changes your mood so much," Steve flirtatiously vocalized, "You're so clumsy, junebug."

"Yeah, sure but you've still got terrible work with girls," Y/N gave a smug smile, they were both still holding on to each other. But before anything would happen, they heard familiar voices fill the air.

"Just because you're not allowed to see her doesn't mean she's done with you," Will's voice from behind complained,

Steve and Y/N turned around to find Mike, Lucas, and Will, looking confused and seem to be arguing. They walked to the front counter to meet them.

"You guys are here!" Y/N moved away from his arm, and walked over to them.

"Yeah, wondering what you two are up to," Lucas winked, thinking they were up to flirting even more.

"Shut up, we're just friends," Y/N laughed and gave them a glare. "Well, what do you need?"

"Advice," Mike replied, Y/N was confused. No boys never asked for advice, especially Mike.

"With what?"

"Hop told Mike that he couldn't see El for a day," Lucas explained.

"So? How the fuck is this relevant?" Y/N shook her head.

Will nodded and agreed, "See? She's agreeing with me."

"What we're saying is that Hop made Mike lie to her," Lucas elaborated, "He wants to say sorry, that's why we're at the mall to get her something."

"Mike," Y/N mumbled, "You have Nancy for that."

"I know, but you're like my second sister," Mike replied, "We need your help."