Episode 1- Welcome back to Wawanakwa!

"Camp Wawanakwa. The beautiful, foresty and somewhat scary island that was somehow resurrected after being sunken. But we don't speak of that," Chris McLean exclaimed as he walked in front of the camera side. "Welcome one and all to another season of Total Drama where contestants will be playing for ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS!!! They might put their lives at risk and almost die, but how else do we get entertainment? Let's not wait any longer and bring all our new contestants out!"

The ship honked as Chris turned his head to look at whoever was whooping from the deck. He grunted and started towards the ship.

Chris frowned as the first contestant waved from the deck. "I'm suddenly remembering how much I hate all these people. Torturing... Uh, I mean testing them is gonna be so much more fun! Especially with the new people I have in store!"

"New people?" Courtney grumbled as she stepped on the deck with her arms crossed. "That can't be good."

"Well we are asking for it," Heather grumbled as she walked up behind her. "I don't know why I keep agreeing to do this."

Courtney smiled slightly. "I just know I'm finally going to win this year. I can smell it in the air."

Heather nudged past her with a scoff. "That's what they all say. It's such a shame for you that I'm back this season."

Courtney gritted her teeth and stomped behind Heather, frowning and shaking her fists in the air behind her. 

"I can already sense drama," Chris chuckled as he walked back on screen. "Man, I just love this show. Not only do I get paid, but I get to watch a bunch of annoying teens having to fight for money!"

"Can it, sister," Duncan hissed as he walked into frame. "As soon as I win, I'm sinking this island again. And maybe you. Hopefully you."

Chris stared. And frowned. And frowned some more. Duncan only smirked in return, earning a quick hiss from Chris. "Get out of my shot."

Duncan obeyed.

"Anyway," Chris continued, brushing himself off. "Please welcome our next contestant... BRIDGETTE"!

Of course, with her surfboard, Bridgette jumped off the boat and approached Chris with a chill smile. "I'm just back to see old friends, that's all. I hate this place."

"Aw, isn't that sweet?" Chris said with his arms on his hips as she walked by. "Unfortunately, I'm betting all my money that she's gonna be voted out early with that reasoning." Sigh. "Next up... Our favourite clumsy wimp... CODY!!"

"Hey guys!" Cody said. "I'm super stoked to be back! And I don't see any crazy fans from previous seasons that may be obsessed with me, so even better!"

Chris rolled his eyes. "Believe me, I don't want any of them back either. In other news... Welcome back GWEN!"

Duncan's jaw dropped, as did Courtney's. Heather only huffed in frustration as the goth girl stepped down from the ship with a grunt and stared at the camera for only a moment, before turning to Chris. She didn't say a word, she only walked to the other contestants and stood beside Cody, not even noticing the faces of her old contestants in front of her.

"I missed this place," Harold exclaimed as his eyes sparkled at the sight of his beloved camp. He sniffed the salty air and sighed. "Hello Camp Wawanakwa!"

"Yeah, yeah, move along," Chris hissed. "Make way for... EVA!"

The muscular teenager jumped down onto the deck, shaking the whole thing. With a grunt, she pushed past Chris and joined the other contestants.

"I don't even know why she returned," Chris grumbled to the camera. "Can't say the same for... LINDSAY!"

Lindsay flung her hands up in a wave before she tripped over the edge of the boat, face first into the deck with a sigh.