_6. Two Souls...

«─────« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »─────»

A soft autumn gush formulated out the open window of the two-story abode. The gentle creaking of bamboo shook the thin leaves. Airy enough to cool the heated skin of warmth. The rustling was toned down enough for it to be relaxing. Each long stem of the green bark stood still, it didn't need to move to stimulate any sound. Bamboo was tall and frail but strong enough to hold itself. The bamboo grove neighbored the substantial family house. Perhaps the large hefty flowering plants were what Suna vasty liked, and the jelly sticks were only mirrored and made fruity. Hence the favoritism of similarity.

A shuffle caused the mattress to adjust. Movement after movement the rolling stopped for a minute. The body lounging on the supple furniture seemed at ease and serene, pulsating rhythmically. Woolly sheets clamped around the male's figure. Encasing him in warmth and solitude.

The weekend seemed to invariably slow the hours of the days, making the days all the more wanted. The alarm clock laid unbroken on the cold ground, knocked over long ago. Light-paced breaths enveloped the bedroom, soft snores indicating the tired figure in bed.

Supple footsteps creaked the floorboards beyond the place of the resident. The faint sounds of chatter pointed to the lower floor of the house. Footfalls echoed rapidly trailing the hallways in a rush of ambition. It would be some time to awaken prior to having another barge in. The train of peaceful slumber was dreadfully cut short for Suna. Face planted on the hard surface that he was used to seeing on most days.

Previously, the door swung open, and in that instant, a voice reached out to Suna, incoherent mumbles were all he made out of the faraway voice.

It was not at all far away.

"Rinrinnnnnnnn!! Wake! Up!" Benevolent jabs to the side and face jostled the boy out of his dreamful state. The girl refused to retreat till he showed more signs the he was conscious and breathing. Suna, however, had other plans. To sleep in. A day apart from reality. The girl repudiated the word defeat in the waking of the monstrous Tibetan sand fox. His unresponsiveness only fueled her obstinacy. Her pestering continued as she switches to lightly slapping his face in a large circled area, her smaller hand barely covering every inch.

The pout she wore puffed up her cheeks as an angry baby fox would. "Don't you have to go see your boyfriend today!"

At this Suna's lazy drowsy lidded eyes crack open. Where had she gotten this information. "Umi... What– Where did you hear that from?" Umi grinned in her successful attempt at the risen Tibetan fox. Point 2 out of 15 wins for her.

"Nowhere! Now get up Rinrin and get ready! Come to my room later once you're done!!" Her smile grew as mischief swelled in her expression. She darted out the door to her room with a cheer.

Sandy narrowed eyes lingered on the closed surface trying to gain the strength to leave the comforts. He loved his little sister but she can be slightly too clever in a few situations. Nothing surprising when being Suna's sibling.

Moreover, Suna was repulsed with himself for forgetting the plans he reserved every day. Eyes narrowed, he now felt the discomfort this bed provided for him. The texture and feel were majorly different than...

The grey covers rustled underneath the male as he swiftly grabbed his phone that resided below his pillow. A quick text would suffice as Suna was still yet to get ready to depart.

➽─────────────❥

Suna
Sorry, i woke up late today
I will buy you extra food
as an apology :p

SamuSamu
Issok, as long as you come,
thats what is important

Suna
Dw, i will be there
everyday of the week
for you ^^

Typing...

➽─────────────❥

The texts ended after Suna's last words. Osamu didn't finish his sentence and paused the screen halfway. Even the following minutes consisted of silence on the other end. Osamu glanced at the screen once more.

Mr. Reliable
Dw, i will be there
everyday of the week
for you ^^

Samumu
I. . .

Osamu smiled painfully at the digital letters, the lingering butterflies kept close with the rough breathlessness that held him hostage.
His fingers halted in the words he shouldn't say. Not yet at least. Though he didn't mind Suna running a bit late, he knew that Suna wasn't much of a early riser; or even a person who is willing to get up in the morning. The thought of the male had suppressed his winded state just temporarily.

A ding sounded shortly after the gasps of air subsided. The phone lit up with a message, a name that Osamu was curious about how they were doing.

"Umi, can I come in now? You've had me wait out here for 10 minutes. Let me inn" Suna was growing bored and feels the desperate need to rush to the hospital. With plentiful bags of food in tow, of course. He had all restaurants mapped out and he pinned the shops he had been to. Starred the ones Osamu most enjoyed and fulled ate, and reserved pins for other food places that he has yet been to and tried.

Suna brought out his phone to plan the next food trip place, he wanted to go to a food court. Somewhere with a vast amount of varieties to choose from. A minute passed and the entrance to the younger sibling's door unlocked and out bounced the girl.

"Rinrin!! Come inside, I want to try something out please!" Umi ushered him in the bedroom and began to sit the male down on the floor. Suna continuously scrolled on the open maps app, he simply nodded at her request. The faster he agreed to her whims, the quicker it will take to get out of the house. "Okay, so! Since you slept in late, you need to make it up to Osa-kun!"

Umi pointed an accusing finger at her big brother. Suna mumbled a sound of question while she reached over to the table she has been covering.

"Don't worry Rinrin! Umi is an amazing make-up artist! I learned yesterday by auntie! Leave your face to me!!" Those words already put a puddle of doubt and suspicion on the elder sibling. But, Suna could trust her little sister's ray of judgment. "If you say so."

A red pencil was taken and Umi climbed over her brother's legs, to level herself to Suna's eye level. Her concentration amazed Suna as she wasn't the usual hyper child at the moment.

Suna complied with every small request to turn his head or look a certain way when the sibling asked. He enjoyed the bonding time that he hasn't gotten much of because of his full-day trips to the medical center. The petite hand swished the curves of the pencil nicely against Suna's eyes. The child has been practicing the makeup in her own time. That was most reasonably the reason for Umi taking up the bathroom for a much extended period.

"And, Done! Rinrin, you should take Osa-kun to the ocean! Just like you take me there! Or, or; the Shrines! Then next time I can go with both of you too!!" Umi always loved the fox Shrines immensely. The fond traditional memories as she was much smaller, imprinted into her brain. Not that it was immoral in the slightest; falling to tradition was rare in younger souls and needs to be remembered.

"Yeah. Let's do both of those once Samu is out of the hospital Umi." Suna patted the latter's head and proceeds to rise. The trip to the choosen location of nourishment and overall, Osamu's next meals, wont take too long.

Suna waved to his little sister at the front door and began his walk across many blocks.

«─────« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »─────»