Chapter 1

Victoria

"Happy graduation!" I smiled at Kelsey, the girl that had congratulated me and hugged her back while saying the same thing to her as well.

We pulled back from the short embrace and then she left and walked back to her group of friends. I lifted the red solo cup to my lips and sipped the sour liquid inside and then pushed the cup away. I glanced around my living room, which was fully packed with people from school that were all here having a blast since we just graduated hell a few hours ago. Who knew that graduating from that hellhole was this exciting and wonderful?

The party was thrown by one of my two close friends, Zara, I just volunteered to be the host, like how I always volunteered to do everything since I love doing things instead of doing nothing at all. Straight after the graduation ceremony, Zara texted the whole senior graduates that her party will be at my place. Not bragging or anything, but since my family has a lot of money, like a lot of money, I had people do the party preparation for us, while I spent my time taking selfies and pictures with my two best friends Zara and Leah, in all popular places in Chicago straight after graduating.

Why?

Well my friends and I are all moving to LA because we all applied to UCLA and we all got in! So spending more time around in all our favourite places here in Chicago could be the last thing we'll ever do together again. And that goes to this party too. This people partying right now, knows that this would be the last time we'll ever party like this again. We're all going to different college's and who knows? Maybe we'll run into someone familiar after a few years time.

Life goes on right?

One of Drake's popular songs was blasting inside the house and people danced, laughed, smiled, play beer pong, billiard, shots, and many other things that I haven't seen yet. I looked around for Leah and Zara but I couldn't find them anywhere. My house is pretty huge which fits the term, a mansion, so looking for this two won't be that hard because i think I know where to find them.

I started walking upstairs and then made my way straight to my bedroom, and I was right when I opened the bedroom room and found them lying on my bed, Zara on her phone while Leah was reading a world map in her hands. I closed the door behind me and joined them on the bed, flopping myself next to Zara.

"I thought I told you two to leave everything to me and enjoy the party?" Zara turned on her side to face me while Leah leaned closer to me and placing the map in the middle.

"Tori we all know you're excited for our summer vacation as much as we are right now so we wanna check out the travelling plans that you've been busy preparing. And look at this! You already circled four countries on the map so far, are we really going to all of them?" Leah asked excitedly.

This summer vacation has been part of our plans since we started senior year. Just because my dad's a millionaire, they decided to leave the planning to me since I'm such a control freak that wants everything to be organized and fun, their words not mine. I mean, Zara could also do the planning for our summer vacation as well and she's also rich like I am cos her parents are both highly paid lawyers. Leah too, she's just as rich as we are. Her family are well known around the world and she's been wearing diamonds and Gucci ever since she was born. But, they put me in charge instead. So I've decided, we'll be leaving tomorrow to start our summer vacation.

The earlier, the better. Right?

"Yes we're going to San Francisco, your favourite city Zara. Than we'll be going to Vegas, the place you wanted to go to Leah, and than to Fiji because I saw this website on the net about Fiji that it has this cool waterfalls there which we should go check it out. And then our last trip will be in LA. Thought we could go for that tour around UCLA and then check out the cool apartments near campus. What do you guys think?"

They smiled at me after glancing at each other with knowing looks on their faces.

"You're the best you know that? Which is why we love you and we're so glad that we left you to organize everything." Leah said and then they pulled me in for a hug and we all embraced each other in a big bear hug.

After that, I stood up and grabbed the map from the bed and placed it on top of my nightstand.

"Cmon, we should go back to the party downstairs." Zara faked a yawn and then lay back on top of my bed in a lazy manner.

"Nah you guys go ahead, I'm gonna crash here so I can avoid a hangover and wake up early tomorrow." Leah and I both rolled our eyes and looked at her.

"That's odd coming from someone who won't skipped parties for the world." Said Leah.

"Yeah and besides, we'll be leaving around ten in the morning and we don't have flight schedules because dad said we'll take the private jet."

Their eyes quickly snapped back to me.

"You're kidding?!" Zara exclaimed with an excited look on her face. I shrugged.

She jumped off the bed and placed her hand around my shoulder while Leah hooks her arm around mine.

"Victoria Michaelson, you're the bomb!" I chuckled.

"Yeah you're the chocolate bomb to my candy crush!" I laughed again and then opened the bedroom door for them.

"Let's go party ladies. Our summer vacation awaits!"

"Woo hoo!"

They walked out of the room and I stepped out as well right after closing my bedroom door. This party will be amazing and our summer vacation will be the best. I'll make sure of that.

Oh who am I kidding?!

I can't wait to do this!