💙Reminisce With Me❤️🖤

Start from the beginning

"Hajime Hinata killed himself twice." Izuru said. "Once for talent, and once for the world. I do not think there is anything wrong with wishing I could do the same for both his sake and yours."

"You have just as much right to life as he does." Nagito said firmly. "Just because I miss him sometimes doesn't mean I want you gone."

"This is his body in the end." Izuru said. "You can not argue that he should have the right to keep it. I am merely an unwanted inhabitant."

"You aren't unwanted." Nagito said.

"I did not mean entirely unwanted." Izuru clarified. "I know you want me. However, Hajime Hinata, who is the rightful owner of this body, never wanted me to exist."

"That doesn't matter." Nagito said. "You're here now, and you have the right to be."

"Hmm..." Izuru mused. "I suppose you are correct. There is no use debating it anyways. Hajime Hinata can not be resurrected."

"Yeah..." Nagito agreed somewhat sadly.

The two went quiet for a minute, before Nagito spoke up again.

"Hey... Izuru?" He asked.

"Yes?" Izuru responded.

"I've been meaning to ask you something..." Nagito started. "Why did you cut your hair? I would think you would want to keep it long, instead of cutting and dying it to look like Hajime."

Izuru sighed. "I didn't cut it." He said. "I do not know who did. I woke up like this, so I assume everybody expected Hajime Hinata to wake up in my place."

"Oh." Nagito said. "I see."

"Does it bother you that I look like him, Nagito?" Izuru asked.

"No," Nagito said. "Just curious, is all. You look different enough still. He had green eyes, but yours are bright red. That's enough reminder that you aren't him."

Izuru could tell Nagito was lying. His expression changed ever so slightly, and his voice pitched higher, a difference so slight it would go over anyone's head. Anyone's except Izuru's, of course. Still, Izuru didn't mention it. He knew that Nagito knew that he knew he was lying, so it wouldn't do any good. Still, Izuru did wish he no longer looked like Hajime, now that he knew it upset his partner. His hair naturally grew very quickly, so he knew it would not take long before he looked like himself again.

"Nagito." Izuru said. "I also have a question for you. It may be invasive, but I believe I have the right to know what has been done with this body. What exactly was the relationship between you and Hajime Hinata?"

Nagito turned beet red. "Oh, um-" He started. "Well, uh, I only met him for the first time in the simulation, so nothing has been done with your body but..."

"But you did do things in the simulation." Izuru finished for him.

"Ah, yeah." Nagito said. "And as for the nature of our relationship... well, we were boyfriends. Just as I am now with you. Except, he and I did take things a little further than we have."

"I see." Izuru said. "What was the killing game like? Were you or Hajime victims or blackeneds?"

"Oh..." Nagito said. "I forgot that you have no idea what happened. I fear you'll be disappointed in me if I tell you everything that happened during the simulation."

"I have no reason to be disappointed." Izuru said. "Everyone on this island has killed people before. None of us are free of sin."

"Right." Nagito said. "Then I suppose I can explain."