Normani then said, "what you will be doing to the documents you requested?"

"To support my theories, like evidences because I'm sure they will deny it and can be bailed out easily, with these documents we can put them behind bars and there's no way we will let them escape."

Normani nodded, "you're right," and handed the device, "I will teach you how to activate this."

Lauren accepted it, "thank you..."

"You need to slow down from this day on, Ms Jauregui," Camila said.

"What do you mean?"

"I know Ari already told you that there are someone who work under them that still works here, remember Tristan?" and she saw her nod, "his name is not Tristan but Theodore Mendes and he's not alone, Ms Jauregui, he's not alone, he's not an employee here, someone let him in freely," and she looked at to Normani, "please call Ally and Justin, I want both of them here in the conference room, right now."

And Normani nodded then left the conference room.

Lauren's fists are clenching because she really wanted to comfort Camila and she's afraid what she might think of what she's going to do so she stayed where she was standing.

Camila was still sitting on the leather chair, heads down but she felt Lauren's comforting presence and that's enough, "I'm sorry if the problem welcomed you here, Ms Jauregui."

"Lauren will be fine," and she blushed when Camila looked at her, her hands are fidgeting, "of course out of the company."

And Camila nodded with a smile, "Karla then."

And Lauren nodded, "Camz..." she mumbled.

Camila widened her eyes when she heard that nickname and stared at Lauren, "w—"

Camila's words were cut by the opening of the door and Normani, followed by Ally and Justin who stepped inside of the conference room.

"Mila I just told them to brought their laptops, is that okay? Because I felt that they needed it."

Camila cleared her throat, "y-yeah, that's fine, I forgot to tell you," and she stood, "Ally, Justin, I don't know if—"

"We know her," Ally said and jog towards Lauren and embrace her, "you made a mess here, Laur."

"You know me Alz, I go with my pace."

"That's good because we can show what we're capable of if we go on our pace," Justin said, placing the laptops on the conference table.

Ally looked at Lauren and she smirked at her, "you finally see her," she whispered to Lauren and she saw her nod, "how do you feel?"

"I really want to jump towards her," Lauren replied in same manner so Camila wouldn't hear, "seeing her so down earlier I want to comfort her," and she receives a pat on her back and she smiled at Ally.

"If biggy is here, she surely shrieked."

"I know."

"You may be wondering why I called you here, Ally and Justin," and she typed some on the laptop, disabling the CCTV on the conference room.

"Looks like we need to keep this on secret," Justin said when he noticed what Camila is doing.

"Yes, we need to," and she took the flash drive on her pocket once it's done, "I got permission from the secretary of defense and also to the President and we're using this flash drive, this is not the usual flash drive."

"Woah, really?" Ally asked.

"Yes, Alz, and it looks like they are expecting this kind of problem," and she looked at to Lauren, "Lauren?"