...~A few Incidents~...{chapter.6}

You both walked to your next class,well Hanako-kun floated of course but you get the point.

You both entered the classroom,and you took your seat.
While Hanako-kun just floated around the classroom as boredom struck him,then suddenly he showed up behind you and wrapped his arms around you from behind you felt his arms just below your chest hugging your ribcage and hoisting himself closer to you,you could feel his cold breath on the back of your neck as he mumbled something incoherent to your ears.

You could feel the heat rise to your face,

He removed one of his hands from below your chest and he placed it on your own as he played with you fingers,

"U-um Hanako-K-kun what are y-you doing?..."
You asked extremely embarrassed,none of your friends had ever hugged you before.

"I was just giving you a hug,ya-know like friends do..."

"O-ok" was all you could stutter out given your flustered state,he felt so cold...

I really wish I knew more about him,all I know is that he likes astronomy I should really be making more of an effort you thought to yourself as he fondled with your fingers tracing your knuckles as a subtle red hue was apparent on his cheeks,

"(Y/n)-san do you mind answering this question for us considering you look as if you in a daze thinking about anything but the knowledge I'm trying to teach!?" You teacher snapped in your face startling you and Hanako-kun who jumped away and then realised that he wasn't really giving you much personal space.

"Does A=7.5?" You asked hopefully,

You teacher clicked his tongue,
"Lucky guess..."
He then walked away.

You sighed in relief and looked over to Hanako-kun who stood in the corner his head looking down to his shoes as he scolded and mumbled to himself.

"Stupid!,stupid!,stupid!"
He whisper-shouted to himself as he paced back and forwards in the corner of the classroom.

You felt your lips curl up into a smile,he's so flustered you thought to yourself as you quietly chuckled.

Then taking your attention of the tomato red boy in-front of you, and you began paying attention to the lesson at hand; doodling subconsciously in your notebook.

Again it was a picture of Hanako-kun with his flustered face...
You looked back to the boy,who was now nearing closer to you,so you quickly closed the page you were on and turned to the next page.

He came over to you,and kneeled down at the front of your desk his head resting on your papers,

"What're you hiding (y/n)-chan lemme guess! Is it something dirty~!?" He exclaimed jokingly.

You shook your head 'NO!' Consistently but he didn't believe you,

"Then why're you hiding it? Thats pretty suspicious ..."
He said thinking of all the things you could be hiding that weren't considered normal..

"No Hanako-kun it's not anything like that!"
You yelled frustrated,

Your whole class looked at you including your teacher,