...~A day of discovery~...{prolouge -2-}

{⚠️Disclaimer!!!! ⚠️This beautiful picture is not mine I found it on google \_(*•u•)_/}

-Beep- -Beep-
"Wha.....?"

You tossed yourself over in your bed,your alarm was going off,it never failed to wake up you up...

You jumped out of bed and wiped your eyes in hopes of waking yourself up just a little bit more - it wasn't very effective to say the least,if anything it only made you want to crawl back into bed.

Ignoring the urge to get back into bed you went into the bathroom to freshen up,you wiped your face with Icy water
"that hit the spot,"you exclaimed relieved
You dried off your face and completed your skin care routine,you left the bathroom to go get your freshly ironed uniform.

Your kagome highschool uniform hung on your door freshly ironed in the place of which hung over your bow you had a beautiful Sakura blossom brooch your father had brought you from over seas,that was before he left your mother for a different woman....

Regardless of the memories held onto the brooch you still considered it beautiful and it was still a part of your past...

*•.Flashback.•*

"Why can't you do anything right?!"
Your father yelled his eyes never leaving your own,
"Your so fucking useless!"
He swore at you,hitting your cheek leaving a very red mark on it.

"Sorry... I'm so sorry."
You said fighting tears that threatened to fall down your face.

"Yeah! You fucking better be go get me a beer!"

You then left to go to the kitchen to a retrieve a beer from the fridge.

.•* Flashback over *•.

You were so glad when he left,it was a good day you and your mom were finally free from him..

you placed on your uniform and smoothed it out,

You grabbed your pre-made lunch from the fridge and placed it in your bag,then you set off for school after grabbing your phone of-course!

"Bye mom,love you!" You shouted as you shut the door
"Bye love you too!"
   She replied
         •
       •

      •

      You soon arrived at school,when you heard Nene-chan and Aoi-chan talking about a rumour, of a school mystery;

"Hanako-san of the toilet,she'll grant you any wish no matter what it is,but she'll take something special from you in exchange..."Aoi-chan said "and you won't know what it is that she's taken until it's to late..."
She then explained how to summon Hanako-san.....

"Aoi-chan,that's scary stoppp!" Nene-Chan replied

"Oh,I'm sorry Nene-chan!"Aoi-chan said concerned

You smiled there were meant to be best-friends,while you sat on the sidelines....

"I'll leave Nene-chan to hang out with Aoi-chan for a while.."you mumbled

  •
      •

You made your way to class wondering about what Aoi-chan had said;