...~The astronomy club ~...{chapter.3}

You had returned Nene-chan to her home and apologised to her family for her late return;you had told them that Nene-chan saw her crush and he gave her a brightly lit smile,and she had fainted.
Though you felt guilty for lying to them,you couldn't exactly tell them the truth.

The next morning you woke-up unusually early and couldn't bring yourself to go back to bed you felt like being productive; so ignoring small part of you that wanted to go back to your slumber-you went into the bathroom to get yourself ready for school,placing on your kagome high uniform smoothing it out on your (b/t) figure and adjusting your Sakura brooch from your uniform onto a hair clip and onto your styled hair.

Grabbing your bag,lunch and you phone you set off leaving a note for your mother; telling her that you may be late home due to your club activities.

You were the only member inside of the astronomy club since middle school after the 3rd years had graduated and moved on.You had been trying so hard to keep the club going,but your home room teacher mr.Tsughimori had been advising you to give it up and join a different club before someone of a higher-power would take the clubroom away from you and give it to another club with actual members.

you denied but he was persistent,he wouldn't be able to deal with it if you were to lose your club and continuously be sad in his classes,though he wouldn't admit it you were one of his favourite students and you reminded him of someone...very important to him as to say the very least.

That morning you had made your way to the old building to see Hanako-san and check up on him, "heya,Hanako-san!" You smirked "how are you?"
He blinked before his eyes met your own,
"Oh,Hi! It's nice to see you (Y/N)-chan!"
"I'm good thanks!"
He replied he amber eyes sparkling at your sudden appearance-

"How is it that you always seem to act so happy,Hanako-san?.." you question your head facing the floor.

"Well,"he replied slowly "there's no point in dwelling on stuff... especially when you can't change it anymore... what's happened has happened and there's no changing what it..."he eyes glistened as he spoke those words he turned, his back now facing you

"You alright?.." you said placing a hand on his cold,broad shoulders "you can always talk to me you know,we're friends right?.." you said trying to comfort him.

He wiped his eyes quickly and turned to you,

"N-no,no-o it's fine don't worry about it!"
He replied quickly and quite panicked,

"So (Y/N)-chan,I was wondering why do you always come to school so early?" He asked trying to change the cold subject.

"Hmm...well that's because I come in early to see you and to check up on my club room!" You replied not noticing the sudden change in the subject of your conversation,

"What club are you in then?" He asked excitedly as his hands placed themselves on your shoulders,his eyes had their usual shine again he looked so cute and bubbly

"The astronomy club," you replied "I'm the president and the only member..." you mumbled the last part and sadly smiled to yourself

When you looked up to Hanako-san he looked down on you amazed,his mouth wide open with happiness;
"Y-O-U      H-A-V-E    A-N    A-S-T-R-O-N-O-M-Y    C-L-U-B!?"