...~The days upcoming~...{prolouge -1-}

{⚠️Disclaimer!!!! ⚠️This beautiful picture is not mine I found it on google \_(*•u•)_/}

The days were beginning to get longer as winter left,the snow melting revealing the beauty of spring,birds chirping early every morning,nature outside becoming the lush green colour it had been longing to fulfill all season,the breath of fresh spring air filling your lungs each morning it was truly a breathtaking momentum even though you never failed to take it in each year.....

Knowing of the new days arriving,the new adventures waiting to be adventured,the anticipation growing larger with every passing second a new year had arrived,you had graduated from the middle school division of your institution with flying colours,the only bad thing about last year was you had only made one friend,all of yours others had left you when they realised you weren't willing to put up with their ideals of standing out.

You only ever had nene-chan to look out for you afterwards,but she then became friends with Aoi-chan,your and her friendship seemingly became less of a priority,although you would never want to pry on your only friend it had been getting you down recently because her friendship with Aoi-chan meant the time you spent with her was spilt in half ,you longed for another friend one who could become your best,one who would never leave your side,

You didn't mind who it was as long as they genuinely cared about you and you cared about them,but that idea soon came to a stop when you realised no-one wanted to become friends,not with someone like you at least,
So you did the only thing you could do

~Deal with it and suck it up~
Before she had known it highschool began for (y/n)-san it was their first year,what they would've expected to be quite a lonely year would become much more...

(Little did you know the days upcoming would be less then average,one might even recall those days as a unexpected wonderful turn of events,you made a friend for life and maybe even the one afterwards who would have guessed!)

(A/n)

Heya! Author-chan here this is a Hanako-kunXreader This is my first time writing a story for publishing some of the art I use may not be mine while some of it might(,I will clarify if it is mine or not) so anyways I hope your all doing amazing feel free to correct me for anything grammatical or spelling mistakes or any mistakes,I hope you enjoy this story though a quick warning for this story it will contain ⚠️suicidal thoughts and references it will contain bullying and verbal and physical abuse⚠️ if your sensitive to any of the following topics do not read this story!  And before I forget this story will contain spoilers aswell as my interpretation of the Murder of Tsukasa/suicide of Amane;it may be a bit cliche or cringe so sorry in advance for that-hehe~)Anyways depending on the day or week I'm not sure when I'll be uploading I'll try and create a schedule for updates,if there are any unforeseen changes in the schedule I will update you~ don't worry about that! I hope you enjoy this story!

Author~chan out!
(~Have a wonderful day people~)