𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴

Start from the beginning

He then pulled you up.

Keigo still stood at the door, his face completely red.

Your legs wobbled, and you almost fell on the floor. Fumikage had to hold you up by your waist, and he wrapped your arm around his shoulder.

He helped you get to the bathroom.

You shut the door behind you, and then curled into a ball on the floor. You let out a small sob.

"What the fuck!" You whisper shouted, slapping yourself in the face.

Your crawled onto the toilet, and did your business. You then barely stood up, and washed your hands.

When you walked back out, your soul almost left your body.

"Come on Fumikage, you can do it. FLYYY!" Keigo shouted, pushing Fumikage out of the window.

"NO! HE CAN'T FLY!" You called out, racing towards the window.

You looked out, but to your surprise, Fumikage was flying.

"HUHH!?" You screamed.

"Well, I wanted to keep this a secret for when it was absolutely necessary. But this was a new technique I learnt. I like to call it Black Fallen Angel." Fumikage sighed, flying back into the hospital room.

(This isn't anything new I just saw it in season 5 which completely fucked my whole fanfic.)

Keigo bit his lip and stuck his two fingers in a gun motion underneath his chin. He pulled a literal f-boy face.

"Have you been on tik tok recently?" Fumikage said, his whole body turning white.

"All the time." Keigo nodded, and stopped doing the f-boy face.

"Why are you trying to be young and cool by doing the f-boy face..." Fumikage muttered to himself, shaking his head in disappointment.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "What? What's that?"

"Huh? How have you not heard of the f-boy face? It's everywhere." Keigo slapped his hand over his mouth.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because she was in a coma for a month!" Fumikage replied.

Keigo's mouth changed into an 'o' shape.

"Idiot." You face palmed.

Keigo chuckled.

"Y/N, so are you feeling any better now?" Fumikage turned to you.

You nodded. "Yeah, a bit. The wound on my side is kind of a scar now, but it's still a bit rough since it isn't fully healed. But everything else has pretty much healed perfectly, so I'm fine."

"That's good." Fumikage crossed his arms and nodded.

"Would you like to go out with me?" He queried.

Keigo instantly jumped infront of you. "Sorry pal, she's taken."

Fumikage groaned. "That's not what I me- TAKEN!?"

You face palmed. "Yeah, Fumi, we're dating. But where would we go? I can't leave here until a couple of days." You shrugged.

"Oh. Well... I could sneak you out?" Fumikage smiled voluntarily.

"Deal. That'll be so fun. Could we just chill on a roof and eat snacks until like 4am listening to playlists?" You grinned brightly.

Fumikage chuckled. "Of course."