President mic:

Quirk: amplivoice-
Able to amplify her voice insanely loud.

Drawback:
Can cause sore throats in used too much and when having extreme emotions (grief, anger, excitement, enthusiasm) voice is automatically amplified.

Nezumi can be seen with the tea cup in her hand shaking and cracking from the extreme anger she is feeling. She glared at toshinori. If looks could kill, he'D be dead thousands of times.

Nezumi: "due to what had occurred, all three of the children will have their recommendations to UA removed, they will have to go in the traditional way or no way. As for you two..."

She glared at the two parents who made motions with their heads, telling her that the kids don't know they're heroes yet.

Nezumi: "I'll deal with you later."

Nezumi:

Quirk: high specs-

Gives the user enhanced IQ of 280, doesn't matter the species.

Breed: chimera
(dog, bear and mouse)

Nezumi: "izuku was one of the most greatest people I have ever seen in my entire life: heroic, a golden heart, cute and an IQ that can rival mine."

Everyone was shocked at this statement. An IQ nearly as high as the person with the best Intelligence quirk in the world, how is that possible??

Inko: "b-b-but how? His reports have always been under average and never been that good. If he had such an enhanced IQ, shouldn't he be better?"

Katsumi: "I know the reason to that auntie."

Everyone looks at the girl questioningly.

Katsumi: " I was walking back to the classroom to get my my pen that I left and I overheard some teachers in the staff room talking about dek- i mean izuku. They were saying that he got another perfect score and that he had to be marked down because the 'male, quirkless trash' can't be better that the 'big 3' "

Everyone ( minus the Yagi's and young children) were angry as fuuuck. First they find out that he was neglected and bullied, then they find out that he was a victim of quirk and gender discrimination.

Nezumi: " enji, rei, Mitsuki, Toshi, Inko, I assume that the children will be taught a lesson."

E/R/M/T/I: "yes, yes they will"

Eraserhead: "alright, enough of this, let's go to his room to see if there's any clues to where he had gone."

They all agree and start to the bean sprout's room. As they got there, they were horrified at the sight. Even experienced pro's such as endeavour and eraserhead couldn't help but pale at the sight.

The room (more like closet) had a singular mattress that looked like it hadn't been washed for years, which it probably hadn't. a thin sheet that was used as a blanket, was dyed red and dark pink from blood and by izuku trying to get it out with bleach. a bin, overflowing with bloody rags and bandages. And finally a shelf full to the brim with medical supplies: burn cream, bandages, sterilisation cream, painkillers.

All the adults were even more disgusted at the Yagi's for what they had done. Letting a child get into this state and not notice or do anything.

Eraserhead: "I'll get mrs Tsukauchi to check if the blood is his and not somebody else's.

As she goes away to explain everything to the detective, everyone else goes to check the room for any clues on where he could be. A few minutes later, midnight found something.