"Dad? Died?"

"I know, It's sad to think about.. But I heard that mom also died so they decided to bring me here.." -Konon

"This memory loss is really irritating me"

"I want to help you, but I dont know what happened there when Im not with you.. So, I thought about asking Lea to help you" -Konon

"Uhm, about with the boy earlier.. who is he? Are you his close friend?"

"Im not familiar with him, but I think he's Min Jihoon.. a friend of Lea- Wait, why are we even speaking in English if we can speak in Japanese?" *giggles* -Konon

"Oh, no it's okay.. I can speak English fluently though.."

"I also noticed that you're good.." -Konon
"Should I tell uncle to bring you here too?" -Konon
"If you only want.." -Konon

"But I have a friend here.. and also a girlfriend.."

"I forgot about that.. So-" -Konon

"Uh, Im sorry Konon.. but I need to come with Jihoon.. Im sorry to interrupt your call.. but can I have my phone?" Lea said in a calm tone..

"Oh right, okay.. bye Ni-ki! Nice to see you again.. goodbye! Dont forget to call Lea and be with her agai-" -Konon

"Heyy" - Lea

"Is Jihoon her boyfriend? By the way.. My sister is good looking, just like me" ni-ki chuckled.. and after that, he heard a knock..

"Babe, it's me.. Hayami!" She shouted from the outside..

"Okay im done with this girl.. How to escape this? Aish.. Jungwoniee.. help me" He whispered..

-
-
-
-

"Lea, is that Ni-ki?" Jihoon asked.. "Huh?" "The one who you are talking to" He said and waited for her answer.. "Ah, yep.. Konon wants to talk with him- By the way, where are we going?" Lea asked and looked at Jihoon.. "Im planning to eat at my favorite pizza shop but i saw you on my way there so I decided to eat there with you" He smiled and continued walking..

"Here's your hawaiian pizza" The employee said cheerfully and served the freshly baked pizza on our table.. "What did Ni-ki told you earlier? Did he want to get you back?" Jihoon curiously asked and placed a pizza on his plate.. "Honestly, it's awkward that I didnt had the chance to talk to him.. but when he spoke first, I greeted him and done.." They ate their pizza together, talked with each other and also laughed with each other's story..

"It's nice knowing you Jihoon"

4 months passed

"Hey girl! Im proud of you! Look at your medal.. you almost got everything" Ava said and played with Lea's medals.. "You're lucky to have them" Nicholas said and touched his one medal hooked on his head.. "Atleast you got one!" Lea tried to cheer him up.. "And me.. I got nothing but a certificate" Daniel said as Jihoon tried to stop himself from laughing.. "Next time, you should study with us.." Jihoon said and smiled.. "Tch, dont be like that bro.. I know you're only studying every after class to see Lea.." Daniel said as Jihoon glared at him.. "Of course, just kidding hehe" Daniel said and smiled.. "What if let's celebrate moving up together?" Nicholas suggested and we all agreed.. "We should also invite Konon" Daniel said.. "Hmm dont make it obvious Daniel" Ava said and smirked.. "It's obvious that you like her a lot" Jihoon said.. "How about you-" "Shh.." Jihoon said and glared at him again..

-

"Lea, your birthday is comingg.. what do you want to do?" Ava said as lea realized that her birthday will be on May 8th.. (Did I mentioned about her birthday on the previous chapters? If yes and it's different from May 8.. Im sorry, I forgot it alreadyy :>)

"Just going to spend it with you.." Lea answered and smile.. "Hey, invite Konon too" Daniel said.. "you're creeping her out so she didnt come with us.."

Yang Jungwon
active now

:Hey! Give me some of your medal :>

You wish little sheep:

:No, Im older! By the way.. Im going to call you.. is Ava with you?

You're going to call me for her.. My bestfriend changed :( :

:Hey, just answer.. Im calling..

___________________

Don't forget to stream DRUNK-DAZED Mv later okayyy?! HAHA do our best for Enhypen! <3

<WORD COUNT: 1106>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>