Fifteen|Bathroom rendezvous

Start from the beginning

Kira holds my hand guiding me in. He steps directly underneath the water. My heart rate speeds up as I watch him push back his soaked hair out his face. The water rains down onto his skin making him look even sexier.

I come closer under the water myself. Getting my body wet to lather up. Kira's hand runs down my back his fingers following the path of my tattoo. I turn facing him to get the African scrub I use to shower from the nob behind him.

"Need me to pass the body wash?"

"Yes. Thank you. I want the one in the brown bottle with the green label."

"Okay."

Kira quickly hands me the Dr. Woods tea tree body wash. I take it squeezing out enough onto the scrub. I hand it to him. He then begins to squeeze some onto his palm and rub it over his chest.

"Do you normally not wash with anything?" I can't help but ask.

The idea of not using anything is weird to me. But I won't judge. Everyone does things differently.

He nods. "What is it weird?"

"A little. I have to use this whenever I shower or I don't feel clean." I say pointing to the scrub I'm using to soap up from top to bottom. Starting around my neck.

"Can I feel it?" Kira asks.

I roll it up then run it over his chest softly since it's rough. Kira tenses up.

"How is that?" I ask.

Fiery amber eyes meet brown. The orange within their center looking to set my cells on fire with just one gaze. The same eyes he shares with his sisters, father, and let's not forget Kyle.

"I like it. It's nice. Where did you get this? I wouldn't mind using it. It feels like it's exfoliating my skin."

"I ordered it from a website. That's why I use it. I can get you one if you want. They have them in a bunch of colors too. What's your favorite color?"

"Orange. Yours?"

"Mine is yellow. I'll order you one. How about we share? If you don't find it gross."

"Okay, you finish up. In the meanwhile, I'll wash my hair." Kira says.

"Alright."

That how our first shower together went. Kira offered to and washed my back for me. I returned the favor of course. Nothing sexual happened because we didn't have enough time.

>>>>

"I finally get to meet you. Hi Eureka, I'm this idiot's twin, Kasia."

Kasia greets me. She just arrived an hour after us. By then we and everyone else had brunch and got cozy up in the living room.

There is definitely a huge resemblance between the two of them. Kasia though more delicate and feminine but the eyes, hair, and nose are the same. She's tall at 5'8 with legs that go on for days like a Victoria Secrets model.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you too."

She sits on the sofa beside Lada. Hugging her from the side. Lada rubs her back. Saying something in Russian. Kasia shakes her head at whatever she said.

Kira is upstairs with Kyle who pulled him away after brunch. Needing to bond with his uncle. Katina and Michail sit each holding one of their twins. Both Khioniya and Khristina share the same blue eyes as their father and have his hair color. The only similarities between them and Katina I notice are the shape of their heads, eyebrows, and noses.

They're both now sleeping peacefully in their parent's arms. I can't differentiate who is who. But Katina joked sometimes she can't either. Michail on the other said he know how to tell them apart. I'd feel bad if I couldn't tell my twins apart.