chapter 1 our way of declaring war

Athena POV

I can't wait for my rail guns to get in range of there fleet and port, is gonna be satisfying to see them in despair when I deliver the declaration of war.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

" Peace, we have company, tell the fleet not to engage, I'll deal with them. " I said.

" Got it, sending message. " Said blood of peace.

" 12 targets, consist of 2 carriers, 2 battleships, 1 battlecruiser, 4 cruisers, 3 destroyers, probably a task force or just a patrol force, no matter, they'll feel the wraith of my precious commanders fleet. " I thought to myself.

" Hope this prey entertains me. " I said.

Takao POV

Our radar detected a unknown object located inside the mist that appeared out of nowhere.

( fact: Athena can summon a large mist, big enough to cover a fleet and keep them under the radar, but she'll get detected. )

Robert want us to investigate, the group consist of, Illustrious, Enterprise, Nagato, Mitsu, Hood, me, Atago, Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper, Z1, Z23, and Javelin.

" We're approaching the mist. " I said.

We were getting closer to the mist until suddenly, it started disappearing revealing.....

.

.

.

A unknown fleet, and three gigantic ships were with them.

" What is this!!! " Nagato yelled.

" Those three ships are three times bigger then lady Bismarck. " Prinz Eugen said.

" And there not alone. " Enterprise said.

" Prepare for combat, just in case they are hostile. " I said, worried for the worst.

There approaching us, and every moment they get closer, I get a bad feeling, like there intention of approaching us is to kill us, then I notice, a girl on the front deck of one of the gigantic ships.

" Well well, look what we came across, if ain't the some of the crusty dusty Azur lane fleet shipgirls, floating scrap. " The girl on the front deck said.

" Identify yourselves and your faction. " I said, trying not to sound scared.

" Straight to the introductions huh. My name is SONS Athena of the Titan-class Titan ships, and faction, we don't work for a faction. " Athena said.

" What is your business entering Azur lane waters? " I said.

" Too deliver a message, but I'll guess you useless girls can deliver it to your ' precious ' commander. " Athena said.

This girl really have some nerve.

Then her ship transform into thousands of cubes and turn into her riggings.....

.

.

.

Her riggings were like FDG but three times bigger and scarier, she started approaching me, and when she got close, she took out a envelope and handed it to me.

" Here the envelope, it already been sign. " Athena said.

I look to see where is sign.