Prologue

Your POV

Dark...

Why is it so dark

That's right, I was thrown into the dark ocean, by.....

The people that I trusted, The ones who I thought were my friends...

The ones I thought were my family.....

The only family I would ever have.....

Why would they do this to me...

why....

not to long ago.

When I first started working in Azur lane as a commander, I had no one, I was alone in the world, no one would ever care for me, if I die, no one would bother burring me, they'll just throw me away, but the girls, they noticed my sadness, they noticed me alone, they open up to me and welcomed me with open arms, they cared for me and I cared for them in return, they kept me company, I did the same, I won many victories for them, I brought them all back with minimal damage and I give them there necessary needs, I did everything a good commander would do, but that one day, the new commander came, Robert Felllery, he had more looks then me, though I really didn't care, I had other things to take care of, but the one thing I would never notice.....was that the girls were going to abandon me, for Robert, I managed to get into his files by permission from high command, and what I read was very important, he was horrible, he was a pervert who did any bad things, but command still accepted him for one reason, he is the son of the lowest high command member, even though his father was a low rank in high command, he is still a high command member, by that time, everyone started abandoning me, the people that I adored for many days and weeks and maybe months, the family I always wanted, started leaving me, until the last person, Takao, but that fateful day, was the day I lost everyone.

That fateful day.

I was gonna visit Takao dorm because I made her some curry she likes, but when I opened the door slightly.I saw them....Robert and Takao......making out...

" The others were right......you are better then Y/N...." Takao said.

When I heard her say that.....I lost all hope of having people who would ever care for me, I left the scene, I decided not to even bother anymore on trying to get them back, I tried to get them back, at least for them to talk to me again, but it was futile, I lost them all, I threw away the curry and went to my office.

Several days later.

No one has come to talk to me or even say hi, no one pays attention to me.

A letter gets slid down by the door, I go get it to check what it says

" Dear Y/N

We would like it if you leave Azur Lane, We don't need you anymore ever sense we met Robert, you are useless to us and we would like it if you disappear, don't worry, you don't need to pack up, you'll leave right now. " the letter said, I was very confused until.....

BANG

A shell went through the door and went through me, blowing up my left side in the process....

I fell to the floor, and I see the door open to see......Takao, with one of her cannons smoking from the shot.

My vision started going black, but I managed to hear these words.

" Good job Takao, you killed the parasite. " That voice was....Robert, THAT BASTARD!!!

My vision went black