Chapter 8: planning, pLaNnInG, PLANNING

☆☆☆Kaedes POV☆☆☆
Its been 2 weeks since i proposed to Miu. We've been so caught up with wedding planning since then. Maki and Kaito have both been such huge helps even tho they should be planning for their child who's coming in 3 months. Since our wedding date was set about a month after Maki's due date, hopefully she can still be our bridesmaid and maid of honor. My sister Kaori was coming into to town as our 7th bridesmaid but we need 3 more. "Just have 3 groomsmen!" Kaito suggested. "Kaito you dummy. There has to be a GROOM to have GROOMSMEN" Maki told him. I can tell the mood swings are getting to her. "What if we put Shuichi, Kaito, and Kokichi in dresses!" Miu suggested. "THAT SOUNDS SO COOLLL!!!" Kaito screamed. "Ill call Shuichi and Kokichi to see if they are in on the idea."

I stepped outside to call Shuichi and Kokichi to see if they were in on the idea of being bridesmaids. Kokichi was in love with the idea for once. Shuichi was skeptical at first but shortly after caved in. We hung up the phone and I ran inside. "They are in on the idea!" I yelled. "Good!" Miu also yelled.

Sorry its short but i wanted to bring this back from hiatus before July 27th when the wedding chapter will hopefully release.

232 words