Chapter 1: Stop being so cute

Mius POV
"zzzzz" That was all I heard next to me. My beautiful girlfriend Kaede Akamatsu. We got together 3 years ago after her boyfriend cheated on her. I couldn't fall asleep so I was admiring her body. Her perfect curves, soft lips, soft hair, and her cute closed eyes. I still wonder how she became my girlfriend. I turned my phone on and looked at the time. 3:34 am (An: its 10:34pm when I'm writing this lol) I decided to turn on the TV and just watch what ever was on until I fell asleep.

Time skip to da am

The sunlight beaming into the room woke me up. I slipped out of bed trying not to wake Kaede up. I took a shower and got dressed for the day. It was gonna be a lazy Sunday today. I sat on the couch and starting watching some Netflix.

Kaedes POV

I woke up and the bed felt cold. I rolled over and saw that Miu wasnt there. I guess she got up early. I walked out of our room and saw her on the couch. "Morning Babe" "Your finally awake!" I sat on the couch with her after grabbing some cereal and we spent most of the day cuddling. Around 3pm I got up to go take a shower. I had to lock the door because Miu has a tendency to purposely walk into the bathroom while I'm showering. I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I walked over to the kitchen and made lunch. While I was making lunch I realized that Miu had fallen asleep.

AN: writers block kicked in mid way of me writing this so it's kinda short. give me requests. Writers block is a meanie >:(
297 words