Chapter 7: the big annoucement

☆☆☆Kaedes POV☆☆☆
It was the morning after i proposed to Miu. Of course she said yes and i just can't believe i got our double proposal on video. I decided to edit the video a bit then send it to everyone as our engagement announcement. Miu told me she was ok with it so all i had to do was finish editing the video. It was about 15 minutes long so it took awhile to send to our group chat but it eventually sent.

The response from everyone else was so cute and accepting

The response from everyone else was so cute and accepting. We weren't the first couple of the group to get engaged so i knew everyone would be supportive.

♡♡♡Mius Pov♡♡♡
I couldn't believe it. I'm gonna get married to the love of my life. We decided to have a summer wedding so it could end with us just hanging out in the pool. We set our wedding date for July 27th. There was so much to plan and only 3 months to do it! (Should i actually upload the wedding chapter on July 27th?)

Kaede had to go into work for an emergency so i was left home alone with my own thoughts. I glanced at the ring alot. It was truly beautiful. I spent majority of my time alone looking at dresses. 2 weddings and 10 bridesmaid dresses. We already knew who we wanted our bridesmaids to be. Maki, Tsumugi, Angie, Kirumi, Tenko, Himiko, and... who else? We had all the roles figured out except the other 4 bridesmaids. Kaedes little cousin Kotoko was gonna be our flower girl. Kotokos best friend Masaru would be our ring barrier. (Only DRAE is in this universe) We had no idea who our other bridesmaids would be. This whole wedding planning was causing me too much anxiety so, i decided to just lay down and take a nap...

Thats where im gonna end it for this week! It took me alot of motivation to finish barely anything on this chapter. Please enjoy it and see you next week! Cherry♡

343 words♡