"Yes, professor." I nodded and stood next to Remus. He welcomed me with a smile and I returned the favor.

"Alright, we'll have (y/n) and Remus help Hagrid bring in more pumpkins for decoration. I'll have to look at the Christmas decorations to see if there's anything that can be used. Mary, you have to come up with jack-o-lantern designs. You, Hagrid, Remus, and (y/n) have to carve them." The tiny professor ordered. The four of us nodded our heads in unison and Flitwick left his classroom.

"Earllright," Hagrid chuckled, "shall we gert a morve on?" He asked Remus and I. We both shrugged in response and we all walked to Hagrid's hut.

"So," Remus said, breaking the long silence. "You got a date?"

"No. Nobody asked." I simply replied. "What about you?" I questioned, looking up at Remus.

Remus laughed at my question -as if I said the most hilarious thing in the whole wizarding and no-maj world. "Same thing." He answered after he cooled down.

"What about the other marauders?"

"James refuses to go with anyone, but Lily and if that means he won't go with a date...then he'll go without a date." He shrugged, "Peter doesn't have a date and Sirius didn't want a date if his friends didn't have one. "We're each other dates," according to Sirius. " Remus chuckled and smiled at the thought of his friends.

"Lily is, unexpectedly, going with Jasper and Mary is going with Adam, as we all know. Marlene and Dorcas don't have dates but, to be honest, they are acting like they're going with each other." I shrugged and faced forward -looking up at Remus hurts my neck sometimes.

"I see." Remus slowly nodded his head.

"Orkay yer two, here we are."

~~~

It took awhile to deliver the pumpkins from Hagrid's small garden, and we started to carve the pumpkins by noon. It took almost three hours to carve them all and it took an hour to clean. I helped Flitwick put some decorations up with my magnificent charm skills.

"(Y/n)! Hurry up! We have to get ready!" Mary exclaimed as she tugged my arm. The clock strucked six.

"Yes, yes." I waved her off. "Professor, Mary and I have to go. Good luck with the decorations!" I yelled as Mary pulled me out of the Great Hall.

"Thank you!" I heard Flitwick yell behind us. Mary kept dragging me until we got to the Gryffindor Tower.

"Wizwhacker." Mary told Elizabeth and entered the portrait hole. We didn't stop to relax after working so hard, we just head straight towards our dorm, where we saw Lily, Marlene, and Dorcas getting ready.

"Is this a nice color?"

"That's uneven!"

"My hair isn't cooperating!" Mary and I heard them all fuss and groan.

"Where have you guys been?!" Lily asked stressfully.

"We were helping Flitwick decorate." I answered, confused about what's going on. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"No! Not at all! Mary please help me with my hair!" Dorcas begged and lead Mary to the bathroom.

"My nails! Are they nice? Do you think I should change it to a more simple color or something brighter? Should I even change it at all?!" Marlene stressed, showing me her pale blue nails.

"Depends on the color of your suit." I replied. Marlene groaned in frustration.

"Come here." She said, leading me to her suit. It had light blue dress pants with a matching dress coat. There was a white corset top decorated with -mainly pastel pink- flowers.