🩹💔🩹Healing Old Wounds 🩹💔🩹

As soon as he could Marcus heads to his son and daughter-in-laws place and to his relief his wife and children were still there as a matter of fact the entire redheaded army and their children were there "pop's right this is nice!"   Esai tells Cz...

As soon as he could Marcus heads to his son and daughter-in-laws place and to his relief his wife and children were still there as a matter of fact the entire redheaded army and their children were there "pop's right this is nice!"  Esai tells Czarina who chuckles and teases with a smile "then you better keep working on it hijo!"  he chuckles they turn when they hear the purr of a familiar motorcycle ride up the driveway and Raphael and Aricia call out excitedly "tata!"  as they rush towards the man on the Harley who climbs off it with a smile and picks them up, hugs them and carries them over to where Czarina and Esai stand Marcus smiles at his wife unsure if he should show affection to her or not his smile grows when he feels her lips caress his softly then they all walk over and join the others who were standing around a small bonfire and helping the kids who were old enough to do so roast marshmallows Marcus' smile never leaves his face for he feels his wife slide her arm around his waist and lay her head on his shoulder and both of their kids kiss her in a way only they can which makes him chuckle and he sees her smile then he kisses her lips.... the next morning Marcus left home right after breakfast to go check on Jax who was staying at his garage office he didn't even make it out the door and he already missed his family for he knew it was going to be a long day even though it was at his sons house last night was the nicest night he's had in awhile he helped his son, Happy, Juice and Quinn set up some tents in Esai and Izella's backyard for the kids to sleep in and the adults spent the night in either a spare bedroom or on the floor, chair or couch in the living room it did feel slightly odd to leave his sons place with the Reapers at his side though odd yet kinda nice for it felt almost whole having the white and "brown" finally working as one they weren't exactly cohesive yet but it was close or so he hoped.... Connor Malone stared in shock at the white redheaded woman who was sitting on the front of a unfamiliar car outside O'Grady's bar where he just finished a meet with the Reapers and the Mayans in with two almost 3 year old children sitting at her side he sat in his car and watched an equally surprised Mayan president walk out and smile as the children rush over to him and hug his hip and the woman walks over to him and kisses his lips "find out who she is!"  Conner orders his men they nod and start making calls.... "what are you doing here!?!"  Marcus asks with a soft surprised tone once his lips leave his wife's "we were hoping you'd have time for lunch"  Czarina replies Marcus smiles "just give me a second and we'll follow you to wherever you wish to go.... just not here besides what we can give you is better than "piss warm beer"!"  she says he chuckles with a nod and a smile then watches as she walks over to a silver car and knocks on the window once the window rolls down she says to the man on the other side "Czarina Tully-Alvarez.... just thought I'd help you out with your search"  then walks back over to her family Marcus chuckles with a smile when he sees the Irish man that he just met named Conner stare at her departing figure with a shocked look on his face "I'm all set now mi emperador!"  Czarina says as soon as she reaches her husband she feels her lips vibrate as Marcus chuckles as her lips caress his as he lifts her up and spins her around making her chuckle along with him Marcus wished he could ride to his next destination with his family but he wasn't stupid enough to leave his Harley here so he climbs onto his Harley and rides away from the bar his wife following him in their family car.... "it's sad I think we've lost more with Jax than we ever did with Clay!.... I understand his reasoning I really do but it just....!"  Czarina says to Marcus as they eat their lunch with their kids at their side he slides his hand over hers "don't you ever be that stupid!"  she says he chuckles then replies "I'll try not to"  she smiles which makes him smile "I wish you were never put in the middle of it but I know you have to do whatever it is you have to do for your mutts and the people who rely on all of you to protect and care for them"  she says rubbing her thumb back and forth over his hand he lifts her hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it as he says "you help with that too máma!"  then they go back to more "normal" conversations trying their best to enjoy what was left of their time together.... yes they made a rule never to talk business in front of the kids but with him so busy now they barely get time to talk at all so she has to "sneak" in her point of view whenever she can and she tries her best to make it short so it doesn't affect their children too much.... Marcus started to feel sad when he had to once again leave his family business had barely begun and he already couldn't wait to get home he didn't know which pain was worse the pain of what he and his crew might lose or not being able to see his family as much as he wished he could which would be all the time 24/7/365 but luckily for him his life isn't as dark as Jax's his wife and children make sure of that he's always known how lucky he is to have what he has and that feeling grows every day.... after killing Jax's rat Tully gets a visit from his sister who sat in HIS chair by herself with a manila folder laying on the metal table in front of her he looks at her curiously as he walks over to the table and sits across from her placing his hands on the table and entwining his fingers together "I have some things for you to sign"  Czarina tells her brother as she opens the folder in front of her then spins it around and he looks down at the papers inside of it and sees that it's his release papers he smiles at the sight "you've taken care of me now it's my turn to take care of you!"  she tells him "it's set for next week.... oh and that isn't all!"  she says as she reaches over and moves the first four pages he looks down and sees a doctors report "I know what you did after I left and I think it's time you retired dear brother!"  she says as his eyes graze the doctors report his smile turns into a grin when he finds that he was indeed able to keep his wife's wish and he tells his sister softly "I do too!"  if it's possible his grin grows even wider when she tells him "no one here saw those just you, me and your wife"  he laughs then stands up walks over to his sister and hugs her then whispers into her ear as he kisses her temple "thank you!"  she places her hands on his arms with a smile....