His Last Mistake👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨😔🤚🏽😭

Juice and Chantesuta's sons name meaning and origin

Marquis meaning: "nobleman; lord of the borderlands" origin: Old French (when I looked up "variations of the name Marcus" this was one of them)

the google definition of Marquis is:(in some European countries) a nobleman ranking above a count and below a duke *another term for marquess (which according to google is a British nobleman ranking above an earl and below a duke *early 16th century: variant of marquis)

Che meaning "God Will Increase" origin: Spanish

extra info you should know

even though in the show Jax was only in jail for 10 days I'm going to have him be in there for a month to give the people a little bit of extra peace before he goes and destroys it by avenging his wifes death by killing people who had nothing to do with it

When Jax gets out of County he meets Juice and Chantesuta's almost month old son Marquis Che Ortiz named after the man who has helped Chantesuta and her family more times than she can count who also happens to be one of her best friends and fellow member.... possibly leader.... of the redheaded army's husband and her brother and surprisingly enough the heartbroken man was happy for them Marquis Che was born a week after Juice and Chantesuta returned home from visiting Taza in Santo Padre and Taza was given permission by Bishop to go meet his nephew as soon as Taza found out about his birth via Chu'mana and he stayed for a week so he could spend some time with both his sisters his newborn nephew and his niece before heading back to Santo Padre.... "look at how they've grown!"  Jax says as he walks up to Czarina who had her children and her brothers pups with her "actually they're at their full size!.... oh you meant the kids! yeah they are getting kinda tall aren't they!?! almost as short as their father!"  Czarina replies with a playfully teasing tone Jax chuckles as he pets Nyx and Aušrinė who had walked up to him as he walked over heads they hear Marcus laugh from the doorway of Zama's Spirits Aricia and Raphael rush over to their father who bent down to their level and hugs them then lifts them up into his arms and walks over to the tables and sits down at one of them then starts playing with his children while he, Nero and Jax wait for the others so they can get their meeting over with once Henry Lin arrives Czarina talks her children into taking the pups for a walk to a park nearby giving her husband a kiss before they leave feeling her lips on his always made Marcus smile and today was no different but for some odd reason there seemed to be an extra brightness in his sexy smile today as he watches his family walk away from him.... Czarina, the pups and the kids return as Marcus tells Jax "I'll make it work"  Marcus feels a woman slide her hand down the center of his chest and thanks to the expression on Jax's face and the familiar celestial alluring voice which coos into his ear her lips caressing his lobe "make what work!?!"  he knew it was his wife he takes her fingers into his hand lifts it up to his lips and kisses her knuckles with a smile Nero on the other hand gets bombarded by two 2 and a half year old's which he lifts up onto his lap with a chuckle the pups head over to Tig, Happy, Chibs and Bobby and get some lovin from them as Marcus pulls his wife gently onto his lap and kisses her lips "you're coming right?!"  Jax asks Czarina she looks at him oddly and asks "to what!?!"  he replies "my homecoming bash!"  she asks "did your guys get rid of those cages and bathtubs?!"  he replies "I'm not sure"  she says "they should probably get on that I can only imagine the memories that flow through Lyla's head everytime she sees them!"  Chibs looks at her his mouth slightly agape when he remembers who was Lyla's true hero during the time she was tortured for a job and he says "aye! we should!"  Happy nods then walks away from the wall he was leaning on gets out his phone and calls West to have it done Marcus hugs his wife's waist and kisses the back of her head once again proud of the fact she was thinking of someone elses well being "so you coming!?!"  Jax asks "I'll think about it!"  Czarina replies he smiles satisfied with her answer for he knew that she would put her children's wellbeing first and foremost and not bring them there which meant she'd have to find a reliable babysitter first not that she didn't have a long list of people who could she just had a short list of people she TRUST to do what she needed done ESPECIALLY when it came to her children "good call you with the time"  Jax says as he and his crew stand up Czarina stands up off her husbands lap so that he could shake Jax's hand as the meeting comes to an end "so Jackson.... how did the meeting with my brother go!?!"  Czarina asks with a smile as Jax walks away she feels her husband wrap his arms around her waist as Jax laughs and replies as he turns to face her "I cannot believe that man is your brother! you look NOTHING alike!"  she replies with a smile "yeah I know he's the true beauty of the family!"  he laughs then says with a smile "if you say so!"  the Reapers look at them oddly then just about facepalm themselves as they remember what her maiden name is "what you don't think my brother has some major sex appeal!?! especially with that growing bushy vagina around his chin! he's going to be very disappointed to hear that!"  she replies Jax laughs then waves goodbye before continuing on his way over to his Harley then riding off with his guys not too far behind him Czarina smiles when she feels Marcus' lips caress her collarbone.... Marcus took the rest of the day off of club shit and spent it with his family and that night he and his wife head to Red Woody Productions for Jax's "homecoming bash" where a drunken drugged Marcus makes the biggest mistake of his life.... the night started out good Esai and Izella babysat their half brother and sister and the pups Marcus drove him and his wife to the party on his Harley....