🪑💺Sitting Here Waiting For You🧘🏼‍♀️🧘🏽‍♂️

Happy and Izella's mothers name, origin and meaning

Ketevan is a girl's name meaning "queen of the house" origin Georgian

more info about Ketevan according to Wikipedia:  Ketevan the Martyr was a queen of Kakheti, a kingdom in eastern Georgia. She was regent of Kakheti during the minority of her son Teimuraz I of Kakheti from 1605 to 1614. She was killed at Shiraz, Iran, after prolonged tortures by the Safavid suzerains of Kakheti for refusing to give up the Christian faith and convert to Islam. She has been canonized as a saint by the Georgian Orthodox Church.

The only reason Czarina was so "chill" when Eglee and Unser came to get Marcus was that she got a call from Unser himself "warning" her that he HAD to bring him in for questioning "alright

The only reason Czarina was so "chill" when Eglee and Unser came to get Marcus was that she got a call from Unser himself "warning" her that he HAD to bring him in for questioning "alright.... send Candygram I can actually stand her! and if possible you yourself if anyone else with a badge shows up at my door I'll shoot 'em on sight you got that Batman!?!"  Czarina says into her phone Marcus looks at her oddly at first for he had no idea who she was talking to he chuckles when she makes her "shoot on sight" threat.... she calls Chief Unser "Batman" because his first name is Wayne and Eglee "Candygram" because she's cute and her name.... or possibly nickname is Candy.... "hey I'm sure Esai's got a bb gun around here somewhere if not Marcus has something bigger I can borrow!"  she says into the phone and Marcus bursts out laughing which makes her smile she turns to face her husband and puts her finger over her lips as she says "shh!"  he chuckles then licks his lips wishing his lips were the finger that laid over her lips "maybe later!"  she whispers with a sensual smirk and a wink moving the receiver away from her lips then she puts it back and says "alright see you in a few W"  then hangs up Marcus looks at her with a confused expression on his face "apparently you're wanted for questioning possibly about Darby and the others"  she tells him as she puts her phone away "you better go put on your good underwear!"  she teases he laughs then walks over and kisses her lips then starts to walk away but stops when he feels her gently grip his arm he turns to face her  "where do you think you're going!?!"  she coos he smiles then rushes back over to her and his lips meet hers with a force so strong it pushes her body back up against the kitchen island and he makes love to her right then and there stripping her bare then entering her as his lips and hands explore every part of her body that they could reach.... well one hand explores the other massages her clit as he thrusts into her as fast, hard and deep as he could doing what they usually take and hour to do so they can enjoy each and every experience in just a few minutes once he releases into her Unser knocks on their door which makes them chuckle "just a minute!"  Czarina calls out as she and Marcus get redressed their bodies still tingling from every sensual touch each of them received from one another.... while Marcus was "being questioned" Czarina heads to work "borrowing" Marcus' Harley so that the pups could ride in their sidecars.... yes she takes the pups with her on occasion but she works at Elliott Oswald 's horse farm so it was allowed but only because he allowed it all because his daughter loves the pups.... as all kids of every age do.... by the time Marcus was able to leave Czarina was on her lunch break so she asked Elliot for a little more time to be added on to it "my husband was sent into the station for questioning and I want to go pick him up.... I got his Harley anyway.... if she wants to Tristen can watch the pups while I'm gone.... we both know how much she loves them and as long as she keeps them far enough away that they can't hear the Harley depart from the driveway they won't cause too much of a ruckus"  she tells him Elliot chuckles then gives her permission to take an hour and a half lunch.... she never takes her other breaks anyway so I suppose he just added some of them up together and counted them as one she thanks him then walks to Marcus' Harley and drives away.... Marcus stares at his wife in surprise as he walks out of the police station and sees her sitting on his Harley waiting for him he had thought he was going to get a ride home in the patrol car home just like he did coming to the station seeing the worried expression on her husbands handsome face she holds up the helmet she knows he won't use and says "come on Iz has some news I think you're gonna like!.... I'm a woman I know these things and when she called she said she wanted to tell us in person so that was a big clue!"  he chuckles and walks over to her and kisses her lips then climbs onto his Harley and she climbs on behind him hugging her body to his gently as he drives off and heads towards Izella and Esai's home "where are the pups?!"  he asks as they ride "I left them at work.... yes the "big boss man" lets me do that!"  she replies he chuckles when they reach Iz and Esai's house they did indeed get some good news for Izella told them that she is 4 months pregnant and showed them the ultrasound of their granddaughter and the joy that Czarina had wanted to see on her husbands face shined brighter than she has ever seen it shine at the news unfortunately after getting such joyous news Czarina had to head back to work so she and Marcus leave and he takes her to work then heads home for some much needed rest and lots of thinking for if it wasn't for the switch Czarina had ordered he'd be having his own son killed by the enemy by his own word and his granddaughter would be growing up without her father which would break his heart just as much if not even more than the thought of his own ruling killing his son....