Jungkook jogged behind Taehyung before the older let out a loud upset cry. "What's going on?" He asked. 

"IT'S CLOSED!" Taehyung huffed as he looked at the restaurant. "That sucks! THE WHOLE DATE IS RUINED!" 

Jungkook patted Taehyung on the back a few times. "It's not. I'm sure we can find somewhere else to eat. It's still early." 

Taehyung crossed his arms. "Yeah but this cafe was special. I know the staff there, and I was going to have them seat us upstairs, and was going to treat you." Taehyung explained. "I had reservations and everything."

Jungkook took a moment to read the sign on the door. "Well, I'm sure they didn't plan for a pipe to burst. Although, I appreciate how romantic you are." He assured. 

Taehyung eventually agreed to go somewhere else after a short minute of complaining. They found a place that Jungkook seemed to be interested in. A waitress seated them quickly and their date was back on track. 

"So, tell me what you've been up to." Taehyung joked in an attempt to make small talk. 

"You're my roommate Taehyung. I think you know." Jungkook shot Taehyung a look. "Still struggling with that portfolio..."

Taehyung chuckled as he sat back. "Still wondering about what growth is?" Of course, Taehyung's suggestion was still to photograph some plants. But Jungkook said that it wasn't creative enough.

"My creative energy is drained!" Jungkook groaned, glancing outside. "Oh man, it's raining..." He pointed out. 

Taehyung's pout grew. "Our date is a disaster!" 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It's fine Taehyung. I think rain can be a little romantic." He confessed.

"I guess. It's just kinda dark and gloomy." Taehyung said as he looked around. "Also, where is our food? We ordered a while ago didn't we?" 

Jungkook nodded as he looked around the busy restaurant. "I'm sure they're just busy they'll get to us eventually."

They did not get to them eventually.

"We can't just leave now! That would be dinning and dashing!" Jungkook huffed.

"Is it really dining and dashing if we never dinned in the first place?" Taehyung mumbled as his head rested on the table. 

Jungkook sighed moving his head to Taehyung's head. "Yeah... Let's go."

"It's still raining."

"Who gives a shit?" Jungkook laughed pulling Taehyung up from the table.

Taehyung followed Jungkook outside. The rain pouring on them instantly, with no umbrellas or raincoats to shield them. Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face. "Jungkook I'm so sorry..." 

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because... The date... It's ruined. Nothing went and planned. We're both soaked and starving. This must be the worst first date you've been on..." Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook shook his head. "Taehyung... I couldn't give a shit how horribly the date went. I'm just happy to be with you." He told with a smile. "You know how you asked what makes you special to me?" Jungkook took Taehyung's hands in his own.

"Yeah?" 

"You're the only person I can touch. You're the only one that makes me comfortable..." Jungkook said stepping closer to the older.

Taehyung looked away. "I don't get it..."

"You know in that kdrama you made me watch? Where the character had face blindness and the person he fell in love with was the only person he could recognize?" Jungkook asked, to which Taehyung nodded. "That's you to me. You'll always be special to me Taehyung. Now let's get out of here."

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly ran into the safety of Namjoon's cafe. Laughing as they shook themselves off.

"You guys okay?" Jin asked running up to them with towels. 

"More than okay," Taehyung said, thanking Jin for the towels.

Ami peered up from her place in the corner. "Didn't you have a date today? How did it go?" 

Jungkook laughed. "Terrible. Do you guys have any food?" He asked sitting in a booth.

"I'll grab some from the back." Namjoon hummed as he disappeared.

Ami raised an eyebrow. "Terrible?"

"Long story..." They both said. 

~

Silent prayer for my dead computer that almost blew up... I'm hoping all my notes are backed up to the cloud or else I just lost the notes to 40 books + ideas. So... Yeah-