Beautiful and Delicious

Start from the beginning

Yue Fei smelled the wilderness rosin again. The difference was that this time the rosin was no longer mild, but like a tiny ice needle, which made people frightened for a moment.

He squeezed his hand uncomfortably and tilted his head to look at Gu Wei.

Gu Wei glanced at him and said, "Father, you are too worried."

Gu Tiansheng: "I hope so."

He Yinyin sighed silently from the bottom of his heart when he saw that the father and son were not dealing with each other, and took the initiative to ease the atmosphere.

"Xiao Fei, how did you and the third child meet?"

Yue Fei froze for a moment before realizing that Xiao Fei called himself.

He smiled and replied, "I met on a blind date."

Gu Xing, the second child of the Gu family, was sitting aside watching the excitement, and almost didn't spit out a drink after hearing this.

"Blind date?"

Yue Fei nodded: "Blind date, love at first sight, mutual understanding, mutual vows, marriage is natural."

Gu Xing: "..."

He Yinyin had a smile from beginning to end, and at the moment he heard Yue Fei's words without any doubts, and naturally led the conversation to the two elders of the Yue family.

"Yuefei is so good, it's all taught by Mr. Yue and his wife."

Yue's father said twice: "I'm overwhelmed, Xiao Fei's shortcomings are clear to me. In the future, I still need to be more tolerant of my in-laws. If Xiao Fei is not sensible, please tell me and I will teach him."

The implication is that other people's families do not have the right to discipline how their children are doing.

Yue Fei was a little surprised, Yue's father would say such things, which may have been stimulated by Gu Tiansheng's attitude.

They are all alphas. Although there is a gap in wealth and power, no one is convinced.

"You are serious, Xiao Fei looks like a good child." He Yinyin is gentle, she is an omega, and Gu Tiansheng was married to the family at the beginning, and did not have much affection, so she cares more about her son's attitude than her husband's attitude, "I will treat him like a son."

A meal, no one had a happy meal. After the hastily ended, the three passers-by went back to their homes.

In the car, Yue Fei turned his head and looked out the window. In fact, she was secretly observing Gu Wei through the shadow on the car window.

Xu was a little relaxed after the meal. Gu Wei, who had combed his head, had a few strands of hair falling down on his forehead at the moment, hanging in front of his deep eyebrows. Gu Wei didn't adjust his hair, but leaned back on the back of the chair casually, closing his eyes and resting.

When Yue Fei could not stare at all, Gu Wei suddenly opened his eyes, and met Yue Fei's eyes through the projection on the car window.

"Look at what I do?" Gu Wei asked him, probably because he had just taken a break, and when he looked at Yue Fei, his lazy eyes seemed to have a hook.

Yue Fei blinked slowly, his mind stuck for an instant, and he answered him slowly, "Beautiful and delicious."

Niutou didn't answer Mazui's answer, and the carriage was quiet for a while.

After a while, Gu Wei curled his lips and smiled silently.

"..." Yue Fei's face flushed, and he wanted to open the door and jump off the car. What was he talking about? !

When the car arrived at Nanwan Xiang County, Yue Fei swore that he had never got off the car faster in the past ten years.

Gu Wei followed him into the elevator, and saw his red ears from behind, until he walked in, the curvature of the corners of his mouth never went down.

Seeing that Yue Fei was about to go back to the room with his head buried, Gu Wei said unhurriedly, "Isn't it full?"

Yue Fei paused: "...Aunt Chen is off work."

"Do something by yourself?" Gu Wei intended to solicit opinions, but his tone of voice was a commanding tone that could not be rebutted.

Yue Fei didn't feel disgusted, so he went into the kitchen after oh.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows.

Fifteen minutes later, Yue Fei came out with two bowls of green vegetable egg noodles.

Very rare, today Gu Wei did not rush back to the study to deal with work, but sat at the dining table, waiting for Yue Fei in his spare time.

Putting the egg noodles in his hand on the table in front of Gu Wei, Yue Fei's eyes fluttered: "Make something casual, try it, and discard it if it doesn't taste good."

Gu Wei picked up the chopsticks, took a sip, and said in Yue Fei's pretending gaze, "Well, that's good."

Yue Fei then ate the noodles in his hand: "Yes, I used to cook a lot. I dare not say anything else. My craftsmanship for egg noodles is still good."

Gu Wei nodded, affirmed his craftsmanship, and then said: "Eat more, beauty will not satisfy your hunger after all."

"..."

Yue Fei immersed himself in eating noodles, pretending to hear nothing.

After eating the noodles, the two went back to their rooms.

After taking a bath, Yue Fei tucked herself into the bed, sighed heavily for her performance today, and quickly fell asleep.

He wants to go through the plot after dinner again in his dream!