Chapter 9 : Kisses And Oh's

Start from the beginning

"So, how about I take you out for a hot chocolate?" Noah teases her.

"Sure, I would love that!" Olivia adds and once she takes her order, they are out of the store while the woman calls George and Sean to hang out with them.

One hour later.

The reunited gang is having the time of their lives as they remember their teenage adventures. "So, Mr Tucker, what are you up to now? I mean aside from being the Tiger's new coach?" Noah asks Sean and the two boys spend the next five minutes embracing their manhood while George and Olivia look at each other and mock them. "George, how about you? I heard you are opening a new coffee place...that's great pal." Noah adds and before George can answer, Sean takes the lead...

"Yeah, he is really putting a great deal of work...You know he kept it a secret from me for a while? I hope it really works out because he did use all the money we had for future obligations like adopting children and buying a bigger house..."

Olivia notices that her friend is breathing heavily while he hears the plans Sean has already made for them so she holds his hand and whispers to him, "Go take some fresh air, I will cover for you..." and then George excuses himself and walks outside for some air. As he starts to calm himself and think that maybe he is overreacting but before he can have a little bit more alone time for himself, Lucas, the mayor appears, looking worried.

"Are you okay?" George asks him and Lucas grabs his hands and takes him in an alley with him. "I screwed up...They are going to come and I can't stop them" the mayor says and holds very tight George, who desperately tries to avoid him and throw him away but the other guy overpowers him. Then out of nowhere, Julian appears, he grabs the mayor and throws him at the opposite wall, "I'm pretty sure he said No!" he says and punches Lucas so hard that he falls unconscious.

"Julian?!" the young man says in shock looks at his friend and former roommate in University.

"Can't you stay away from trouble for once?" Julian teases his friend while George runs to his hug. They smile and close their eyes as they have been expecting for this reunion for quite some time. "I thought you were going to see your parents for the holidays..." George points out and then Julian adds that he thought his friend might need him more than his parents.

"No, no Julian it's fine...I'm fine, I really am, but thank you, for real!" George replies and they hug again.

Pizzazz.
In the meantime...

Anastasia walks inside to see if Cameron is there and apologize for her behavior and thankfully for her, he is and just started his break. "Hey there..." Anastasia says to him and bites her lower lip. The tall boy smiles and gives her a bite of his pizza. "Wow, it's really good...Cameron, I really need to talk to you about my behavior lately, I-" before the girl can conclude, Cameron stops her and almost kisses her until his boss informs him that he will accept no PDA in his store. The two teenagers laugh and Cameron says to her, "Hayley told me you apologized, however, nothing is going on between her and Roy so it's cool..."

Anastasia is confused and replies, "Um, look I know for a fact that they are dating, I almost interrupted their breakfast on my way out of her home today." and then she realizes Cameron's expression that she should have kept her mouth shut and go with his version because she definitely just caused a problem for her crush and his best friend.

"So Hayley lied to me...Why is she with him? He is a bully!" Cameron says really annoyed.

"You men are like babies, you believe what we say to you no matter what..." Anastasia points out and looks herself at the camera of her phone. Then she raises her left eyebrow, smiles deviously at her friend before she grabs her purse and leaves the store and unfortunately for her, today she seriously has the worst timing, because she falls into Wayne, her ex boyfriend, seconds away from the store.

"You have to be shitting me!" she says in front of him and he is left speechless by how grown she seems to be.

"Anastasia, you-" before he can finish his sentence, she slaps him and walks away.

Outside Olivia's apartment.
Late afternoon...

"Hahaha, tonight was actually really fun!" Olivia says to Noah as he bring her in her doorstep. She smiles at him and he kisses her, "Let's not let the day finish yet..." he locks his eyes into hers and they keep kissing.

Olivia is really surprised by how confident Noah is now with himself since when she met him back in high school he was very insecure. "Noah Jones, you just keep surprising me." she whispers in his ear and she unlocks the door and both of them get inside the apartment.

To be continued...