Savoring Every Moment

I like this cute tank top. Anyways, I'm really excited at where this book is headed! Hope you enjoy....
—————————————————————

(Y/n)'s POV

Our day went amazingly. After finishing breakfast and having our second round of sex, we went to a nearby community sport's center. We played ping-pong, rock climbed, and sparred with wooden poles (if we pulled out our lightsabers, it would attract unwanted attention. When we go on holidays, we act as regular citizens). I always enjoy playing with her. Then we chased each other in the track field until I caught her and tickled her. "You think you're so fast, huh? Gotcha!" I say right after hugging her and stopping her. "Tickle tickle!" I say as my fingers bounce around her most sensitive parts and making her burst out laughing. "Hihihihihihi...Stop it, stop! Haahhahaha..." Aayla cries while laughing. I finally let her go but before I have time to react, Aayla tackled me and is tickling ME now. "Hahahahahaaha....stop it....buahahahaha.....can't breathe......hahahahaahah....." I cry and laugh until she releases me. We're both on the track floor laughing and tickling each other like we're on deathsticks. I am so in love with her, I don't care. "C'mon Aayla, let's go shower in the center's locker room. I smell like a bantha!" I say. "But I haven't got any spare clothes with me. Is it okay if I borrow one of your spare clothes?" Aayla asks. "Of course!" I reply.

We both head to the family locker room, enter the private shower, and lock the door behind us. We strip off our clothes, hang them, then open the shower. Each individual shower room is relatively spacious, having more than enough space for two people. We both stand beneath the shower head, Aayla closer to it and me behind her back. The warm water gushes out the shower head, and it washes away all our sweat and dirt off our skin. I feel fresh again. We both twist and turn at different angles so the water doesn't miss a single part of our sweaty body. Aayla looks really cute, she looks like she's posing in a mirror. From behind her I reach my hands out and grab her gently by her waist and pull her towards me. She turns her face back to face me and we kiss while her body still faces forward. We don't linger too long, and I break the kiss shortly after. I take the body wash, and I start rubbing it all over her back and down to her legs. I then go back up and wipe some more on her lekkus (Twi'lek don't use shampoo, they have no hair). She then turns around completely, faces me, and looks at me deeply in the eyes with a very soft smile. I smile too. "I love it when you stare at me." I mention to her. "I can't help it babe, your dazzling (e/c) eyes are too perfect to not stare at them." Aayla replies, and I blush and look down. There's a small pause and silence. "Well, those aren't gonna clean themselves." Aayla says while jiggling her boobs with her hands. "Oh sorry." I apologize and start cleaning her perfect boobs. Then I start wiping that soap on her belly, tracing her abs. I just love her fit body! Then I go between her thighs, and down to her legs. As I go up and down her thighs I gently tickle her. She giggles and slightly jerks, which makes her slip on the wet floor. "Aah!" she yelps as she slips. "I got you." I tell her as I quickly grab her before she falls. "Sorry about that. I won't ever let anything happen to you." I apologize, but she bites her lip. I notice my right hand grabbed her boob while trying to catch her. I smile. "You're always so horny Aayla." I joke with her and lightly squeeze her boob to tease her . "Look who's talking, the one with his penis so erect it goes all the way to Kashyyk" Aayla playfully replies. "Heyyy! I can't help it when you're around." I tell her, and we both giggle. I lift her back up, peck her on the lips and finish cleaning the rest of her body and any place I missed. Her body is covered with tiny bubbles and white foam , and there is a sort of shimmer on her wet blue skin. She walks back directly under the shower head, and all the foam flows off her skin as water gushes onto her body. She is so mesmerizing, her movements so.....hypnotizing. I can't not stare at her. The steam filled room makes beads of sweat form on my skin as I am waiting to get under the shower head, and her swaying from side to side as she makes sure the water cleans every part of her body paralyzes me. I quickly snap out of my trance, and decide to be more productive, so I start covering my body with soap while I wait for Aayla.