005. 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

"Number 2, be patient. Have you ever watched romantic movies or shows before". I nodded. "Well, in those, the girl would blush, talk quietly, and be shy" he said, keeping eye contact on the floor.

"I got the shy part done" I said jokingly. He chuckled.

"Well, that's the basics, so I think your good" he said with a wide smile. "I won't mess this up!" I said confidently, even though I knew something was bound to go wrong for me.

"Let's both go to his house, so that I won't be lonely" I said. "But won't you need alone, for you know" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"If you don't stop, I won't confess". "Ok, ok, I wanna see how this plays out" he said, as a evil smirk played on his lips.

-

We were in front of his house. Nervousness was slowly creeping out of me. My palms were watering like the ocean. My leg kept taping on the pavement below me. My eyes were flickering everywhere except his door.

"Some ones nervous" Tom played at me, as we waited for either Cameron, or his mom to open the door. I sent him a glare.

"Mom! Yes I got the door!" We heard Cameron yell from behind the door. Tom looked at me and gave me a wink. "Good luck".

"Tom? Y/N? Is something wrong? What do you guys need?" Cameron said, with his classic warm smile. "No, no, we just came to hang out" Tom said, seeing that I was too scared to talk. "Oh okay! Come in guys!".

I stepped in. He gestured us to take off our shoes.

I took off my shoes. I could tell Tom was taking off his shoes slowly, so that me and Cameron can have some small talk.

Instead of saying 'hi' or 'how are you?', I awkwardly sent him a wave. I knew this wouldn't go well. Tom seeing my state, he quickly took off his shoes and tried to lighten things up a bit.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Tom asked, as he put his hands in his jeans pockets. "Eat?" Cameron said, as he rubbed his tummy. "I haven't ate breakfast yet, so I'm starving!". I chuckled.

"Sure, why not?" Tom said. I simply just shrugged, avoiding saying anything stupid.

Cameron, again, gestured us more into his house.

I looked around, there was a guitar on a stand, which I guessed was his. A plant, which was slowly growing into a small tree. Two sofas and a tall modern yellow lamp.

Nice.

Cameron walked into a room full of plates, knifes, food, and what not. I guess it's a kitchen? There was also a large glass table, which I guessed was a dinner table.

After I stopped my stares in the room, I looked over at Cameron, to see him staring at me. I blushed at sight.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Cameron, can I talk to you? Alone?"

"Yeah, sure, of course, why not!" Cameron said mixed in his words. I looked at him with confusion. "Right this way, m'lady". He led me upstairs. He showed me to a room, which I guessed was his.

He went over and sat on his bed. He patted beside him, asking me to sit down.

"Ok, look. For a while now, I have you in my thoughts. Nothing but your sweet voice filled my head. You seem to be stuck in my head. I can't focus on anything, but your voice. I love you. I hate to ruin our friendship, but I can't focus on school and life with you in my head. You are my everything".

He looked at me with a smile.

I sighed. I stood up, knowing that he was just about to laugh at me because my feeling were one sided.

Cameron grabbed my arm, spinning me around. My hair flowing in the air. He pressed his baby soft lips on mine. Oh. At first I didn't kiss back.

I was truly shook.

After a few seconds, I melted in. I felt him smirk. His hands slowly glided down my arm, to my waist. My hands were tangled in his sweet hair.

We both pulled apart.

He smiled at me, showing love with his eyes.

"A start to something"

1245 words.