twenty-one

Yerin felt very weak. She could feel that her fever hadn't gone away, and she had barely gotten any sleep since Hyunjae left for school. Her head felt like it was going to explode, and all she could do was count down the minutes until he'd come back. He should be back soon. Very soon. She comforted herself with those thoughts. 

She decided that she had to take more medicine, and pulled herself out of bed. Her legs felt shaky and weak as she stumbled out of the room and to the kitchen. She saw white spots in her vision and closed her eyes, leaning against the countertop for support. 

She started searching through the cabinets, then realized that Hyunjae had left her medicine on the bedside table. With his phone. 

Stupid. Stupid. 

He'd told her to call for help if she needed it. She needed him now. 

She felt really sick, and that just made her anxiety spike. Which in turn, made her feel worse. 

Yerin started stumbling her way back to the bedroom when her legs buckled. She fell to the floor, and everything went black. 

***

A/N 

We have to keep streaming for Kingdom!! They deserve better than the rankings they got last time, and we're a small fandom, so we gotta keep working harder for them. So let's stream!! 

Also, this has been my favorite Kingdom performance so far. What's been your favorite?