one

At long last, Yerin was finished. 

She'd dreamed of being an author since she was little. And now, finally, her dreams would be able to come true. 

Because she'd finished writing her novel. And it was spectacular. Truly, she was sure that it would be a breakthrough. 

She looked at her computer, skimming over her last chapter again, her satisfied smile widening. It was perfect. Except... 

Except she felt a tiny bit bad for her second male lead, who ended up sad and alone. He was forced to watch the girl he liked fall in love and eventually date someone else. 

"I'm sorry," she told the screen, scrolling upwards and towards the middle of the book, where the love triangle really took place. "But hopefully, if I feel bad for you, so will my readers, right? Maybe they'll even cry for you. Imagine? Imagine if I'm talented enough to make them do that! Wouldn't it be amazing?!" she squealed, clapping her hands together. Thank goodness she lived alone, or else she'd surely look crazy right now, talking to her computer. 

She finally reached somewhere around the middle of the story, landing on a part of the story that made her feel sympathy for her second lead. Reading it, she almost wanted to rewrite him a happier ending, but she also strongly felt that her story was perfect just the way it was. 

"I'm sorry, Lee Jaehyun," she whispered, touching her computer screen. 

And surprised when it dissolved, and she fell through.