Chapter 8

3rd person pov

"Well let's see part of the future I like" I said they all nodded.

It has a week since the war has ended and Sasuke was put in prison but Kakashi and Naruto was able to get him out so he will leave today "Do you have to go?" ask Naruto "yes I have to aton for my sins" said Sasuke this made Naruto look down but Sasuke poked his forehead "maybe next I will bring you with me" he said.

"Why was I put in prison" ask Sasuke "well you did some bad thing in the future" I said "like what?" he ask "you will know in the future" I said 'I wonder if I killed Itachi' he though

"Really?" asked Naruto "of course" said "well then I will wait when you come back" said Naruto, and Sasuke pull Naruto into a kiss Naruto kissed him back a little later they pull away "well see you next time" said Sasuke has he wave Naruto goodbye "bye" said Naruto has he wave back and saw has Sasuke went out of the village.

"What a cute couple you are" said Kakashi "yes Sasuke even showed emotion" said Sakura everyone nodd in agreement "hey I can show emotions" said Sasuke.

It has 4 months since Sasuke has left the village and Naruto has been learning how to b hokage today he was in Kakashi office and they were talking "Kakashi-sensie do you know when Sasuke will come back?" ask Naruto "no but I see you miss him a lot" said Kakashi "of course I don't miss him" said Naruto while blushing "that's not what I heard" said a voice, Naruto turned around to see "Sasuke" he said has he run to hug him.

"I didn't know you miss me that much dobe" said Sasuke while smirking "I don't miss" said Naruto has he looks away  while everyone laughs.

"I miss you bobe" said Sasuke has he huged Naruto back, Naruto pull back from the hug "when did you get back?" ask Naruto "I just got back" replied Sasuke "how long will you stay?" ask Naruto "well has long has you want we will go together this time" replied Sasuke "well then we can leave in a week if you want" said "a week it is" said Sasuke.

When Naruto and Sasuke got back to Naruto apartment they went inside "I see your a lot cleaner than when we were kids" said Sasuke "back then I was still young" said Naruto while he pouted, then Sasuke eyes land on something "why are there a lot of chocolate here?" ask Sasuke while glaring at the chocolate "oh those were given to by some girls" replied Naruto "well didn't you tell them you were taken?" ask Sasuke "teme are you jealous?" ask Naruto while smirking "of course not" replied Sasuke.

"Sasuke I can't believe you got jealous because of those chocolate" said Naruto "I didn't get jealous" said Sasuke "well that not what we saw" said Sakura and everyone nodd in agreement.

In that past week Naruto and Sasuke got ready for their travel and said bye to their now they were already outside the village. They had a lot of fun while traveling.

It has been a year and 2 months since Sasuke and Naruto left the village every miss them. Today was the day they returned "Kakashi-sensie and Sakura-chan were back" yelled Naruto has he barge in the hokage office, Sakura turn around and run to hug him "I miss Naruto" said Sakura but then she feel something touched her so she look down "Naruto who's baby ⅔is that?" ask "him he is my son Menma" replied Naruto both Sakura and Kakashi eyes widen "what do you mean son?" ask Kakashi "well I was able to get pregnant  because of Kurama" replied Naruto "aww well can I hold him?" ask Sakura Naruto nodded and gave her Menma "dobe why did you leave me behind?" ask Sasuke has he walk in the office "well I just wanted to see everyone" replied Naruto "hn" said Sasuke has he pull Naruto into a hug.

"Aww that baby is so cute" said Sakura "Wait who is Kurama?" ask Naruto "he is the kyuubi" I said "di
did I befriend him?" ask Naruto "yes" I said.

"Well that all for now" I said they all nodded.