Did you both slept a while peacefully.

Did you both ate anything quiet.

Did you spend sometime with anyone happily.

It's fear that scared of loss.

Then why don't you think in same way with siya.

I'm not supporting siya but I don't want my son to regret later of his deed.

I know it's hurts, but think once from her side.

What her parents said..

What friends said..

How you stood beside her preparing..

Let me ask you something chottu." Dad said where I looked at dad not understanding what.

"I taught you everything and in every step I was there for you in your first project." Dad said where I nodded my head as yes

"If it got failed, can you meet me and talk with me immediately" dad questioned me while I lowered my head.

"Just a thought making you look down then what if vivek or you didn't get success on your first project that when I taught you perfectly.

Can you meet me.

Can you look at me.

Can you talk with me properly.

Don't you feel any guilt..

Don't you feel scared.." dad asked me

"Siya also same, I'm not saying it's wrong to teach or something.

Give time to them to adjust, pamper the one, love the one more, show your trust, say you are beside her whatever the result is, say will fight together till end." Dad said

"Your pamper your love your care assure her that can only make her strong.

She needs you more than anyone" dad said

"Don't try to escape from reality chottu. Accept it, if it's hurting then fight with it a bit hard then ultimately success will be yours" dad said.

"I'm sorry dad, I got hurt when she even refused to look at me but I didn't understand from her side." I said with guilty

"Don't feel guilty, because she is also wrong as she might had said to you atleast but it's okay. My chottu can handle it.

I guess now, you know what to do" dad asked me with smile to which I smiled and hugged dad where he patted my back.

"That's my boy, don't ever think you are disturbing us infact this behaviour only disturb us more.

You are no less than anyone, like anu aahil you are also my kid. I love you the same way I love them.

So never hesitate to talk or share your feelings or opinion even though we are busy remember it nothing else because you people are important to us and working hard because of you people then what is the use when we are not there when you need us.

So what" dad asked me

"I won't repeat dad, it just thaat I got disturbed with her behaviour and some where I got scared of losing her that I couldn't tolerate and skipped everyone.

I'm sorry dad, I won't do it again" I said.

"Good, now talk with your mom. She so worried thaat she book ticket for me along with you to the next flight and throw me out of house" dad sulked and we all laughed.

"Jokes apart, first call your mom and talk with her and ma, pa rake some rest as we are going tomorrow morning" dad said

"Okay abhi, you also go and take some rest. You look so tired" daadi said while caressed dad hair